MacOS Developer [Remote]
Braintrust is the first decentralized Web3 talent network that connects skilled, vetted knowledge workers with the world’s leading companies. The community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it, ensuring the network always serves the needs of its users, instead of a centrally-controlled corporation. And because the community of knowledge workers and contributors earns ownership and control of Braintrust through its native BTRST token for their contributions to the network and its growth, new Talent and jobs have participated in the network at record speeds.
Braintrust has over 700,000+ community members, with knowledge workers and project contributors across the world. Braintrust is trusted by hundreds of Fortune 1000 global enterprises including Nestlé, Porsche, Atlassian, Goldman Sachs, and Nike. For more information, visit: www.braintrust.com.
BTRST is available on Coinbase.com and in the Coinbase Android and iOS apps. Coinbase customers can trade, send, receive, or store BTRST in most Coinbase-supported regions. For more information on Braintrust and the BTRST token, read the “Braintrust: The Decentralized Talent Network” whitepaper.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote, Global
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $75 – $120/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - Long-term
● Architect, design, and build applications for the Apple macOS platform● Define new app features● Drive quality and performance improvements● Identify potential bugs and resolve performance bottlenecks
Our client need you if you have:
● At least 3 years experience driving development of high qualitycustomer facing applications for macOS● Proficiency in Swift, Obj-C, and AppKit
● Understanding of concurrent programming and the tools available on macOS● Good knowledge of application architectures and design patterns● Experience with macOS internals such as POSIX, security, or related functionality● Scrum / Agile development experience● CI/CD Pipeline experience● Experience with Git & Xcode
It would also be great, if you had any of the following:
● Experience with XPC, PAM, or OpenDirectory● Understanding of security concepts such as FIDO/FIDO2, WebAuthn, PKI, Application Sandbox or related technologies● Understanding of Kernel or System Extensions
If you join our client, you will:
● Experience the fun, freedom, and empowerment of working in a startup.● Gain expertise in macOS internals using the latest technologies.● Work alongside seasoned macOS engineers and UX designers.● Become a founding member of an international team in Europe.