Manager, IT Engineering
Chainalysis is one of the oldest crypto companies to offer on-chain analysis for its clients. They offer investigation and compliance tools to crypto companies, government agencies, regulators, and more. For example, an exchange can hire them to flag transactions coming from wallets associated with exchange hacks or known terrorists to make sure they do not engage with them. Chainalysis software has been used to solve some of the biggest high-profile cases in the crypto industry.
Chainalysis has its offerings in more than 60 countries. At any given time, there are hundreds of Chainalysis Jobs. If you're looking for a career in Chainalysis, there's a lot of categories to choose from in Engineering, Marketing, and sales. Host of the jobs are not remote. But since Chainalysis has its offices in multiple countries, most jobs should be very accessible. Check out some of the Chainalysis jobs below:
The Business Technology (BizTech) team at Chainalysis creates intuitive, scalable, and secure technology experiences that accelerate Chainalysis’ growth and empower our employees to do their best work.
The Manager, Productivity Engineering role is responsible for all of the core IT engineering functions within the company that keep our employees productive, including our Collaboration, BizTech DevOps Infrastructure, Corporate Network, Client Platform, and Identity. Leaders who will excel in this role are able to craft a vision and strategy for the areas in their purview, while also clearly communicating that outwards to all of our business partners. They are empathetic towards and supportive of the team, taking the time to coach individual engineers and engineering managers, and are inquisitive about the technologies that we build, deploy, and manage. The ideal leader for this team leads with people first - whether that means a focus on the user experiences that we are crafting or the individuals on the team and their well-being and career growth.
This role is open to remote candidates in Canada.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- Partnering with your peers and business partners, you have built and delivered a roadmap that balances our needs for scale, a high bar for user experience, and the security of the company
- Working with engineers within your team and across the company, you have enabled your team to own the architecture and technology choices critical to successful delivery of our core IT experiences and systems
- In collaboration with the team, you have defined and put into practice engineering best practices that will help us build the most intuitive, scalable, and secure productivity environment for our employees
- You have attracted, hired and developed the people required to deliver on our roadmap, with a focus on adaptivity, resilience, and diversity
A background like this helps:
- Demonstrated experience in roles of similar scope, preferably within technology companies
- Demonstrated experience as a meticulous planner and strategist in a similar role
- Background building around cloud-native environments and SaaS technologies
- Previous experience managing distributed/remote teams
- Experience navigating complex compliance and regulatory environments, and an ability to guide the team as they build solutions to meet those needs
- Excellent communication skills