Manager of Research
Chainalysis is one of the oldest crypto companies to offer on-chain analysis for its clients. They offer investigation and compliance tools to crypto companies, government agencies, regulators, and more. For example, an exchange can hire them to flag transactions coming from wallets associated with exchange hacks or known terrorists to make sure they do not engage with them. Chainalysis software has been used to solve some of the biggest high-profile cases in the crypto industry.
Chainalysis has its offerings in more than 60 countries. At any given time, there are hundreds of Chainalysis Jobs. If you're looking for a career in Chainalysis, there's a lot of categories to choose from in Engineering, Marketing, and sales. Host of the jobs are not remote. But since Chainalysis has its offices in multiple countries, most jobs should be very accessible. Check out some of the Chainalysis jobs below:
The research team at Chainalysis is inspired by solving the hardest technical questions and creating products that build trust in cryptocurrencies. We’re a global organization with teams in the UK, Denmark, and the U.S. who thrive on the challenging work we do and doing it with other exceptionally talented teammates.
There is constant change in our industry, and there is a need to create a flexible platform that allows us to adapt to these changes quickly. We are intent on defining the next generation of our forensic tools through the exploration of what’s possible in the blockchain space, from layer 1 through layer 3 Blockchains and across blockchain applications and protocols.
Do you ever think about questions like:
- How does the latest DeFi protocol actually work and which vulnerabilities are exposed on the contract level?
- How do you detect abnormalities of transactions on a pseudonymous blockchain?
- How does Monero guarantee confidential transactions and how does the methodology differ from Zcash?
- How will money laundering using crypto currencies look 6 months from now?
These types of questions are what the Research team are looking at on a daily basis.
As our Manager, Research, you’ll report directly to our Chief Scientist and lead a team focused on answering exceptionally complex blockchain questions. You are especially adept at building, leading, and enabling highly skilled teams, and immersing yourself in customer use cases and problems - often identifying problems before customers face the problems. The success of our research efforts is determined by our ability to retain and engage our Researchers, Scientists and Analysts, and by adopting the capabilities that are discovered through research to our product roadmap.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- Led and empowered one or more teams of Research Scientists who are effective and love what they do.
- Hired exceptional people to grow your team(s) with a focus on diversity, scalability, and always raising the bar.
- Built relationships with the Engineering and Product teams based on credibility and candor that result in lofty goals, clear objectives, and confidence that you’ll meet them.
- Helped the entire Research team get better at what we do through building smarter ways of working.
- Guided and helped the engineering team build scalable, flexible, and maintainable data and analytics systems and micro services