Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange. Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Responsible for finance products operations for margin trading and achieve given KPI including user growth and revenue increase
- Analyze and understand business data to stratetgize business/enhancement roadmap
- Implement structured workflow, guidelines and improving team efficiency
- Work closely with global internal and external stakeholders, ensuring efficient daily operations and risk controls
- Track and analyze business demands/trends and suggest/see-through end to end solution and implementation
- Innovate on product models, business development to grow/sustain margin trading business
- Bachelor’s degree or above with 3-5 years of related working experience in finance (experience in crypto native derivatives/trading preferred) industry
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good understanding of financial and blockchain trading business
- Great critical thinking ability, communication skills, self-driven, and quick-learner
- Have a sense of responsibility, self-motivation, and a strong capability to work under pressure
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Trading Crypto Jobs, Operations Crypto Jobs, Business Development Crypto Jobs, Exchange Crypto Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, Finance Crypto Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.
Let Binance know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!