BluePepper is a dynamic startup at the forefront of blockchain and decentralized finance (DeFi) applications. We are building wDoge (https://www.wdoge.tech/), a Dogecoin-Ethereum bridge.
After getting the support from the Dogecoin Foundation and discussing technical details with Vitalik Buterin (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITLqGwBfAfY&t=1s), BluePepper has recently raised money from highly reputable VCs in the US and in the crypto space such as Ken Howery, Jeff Skoll, Bill Lee, Vinny Lingham, Sundeep Madra and Jonathan Smith.
The Dogecoin-Ethereum bridge allows Dogecoin users -the #8 cryptocurrency by market capitalization-, to participate in the Ethereum DeFi revolution, lending, borrowing, trading and more with their wrapped Doge assets. The wDoge asset is a joint collaboration in partnership with BitGo and the Dogecoin Foundation.
We are currently seeking a talented and motivated Marketing Manager to join our team and take ownership of the marketing and communications strategy for wDoge. As the first hire into the Marketing team, you will work closely with the leadership team to define the wDoge voice and tone, execute marketing campaigns across various channels, and drive growth and engagement. Building relationships with Doge community leaders, influencers, and coordinating events and activations will be essential. You will also oversee relations with media outlets and external PR agencies, as well as manage freelance collaborators including designers and ghostwriters.
- Develop and execute the marketing and communications strategy for wDoge.
- Define the voice and tone of the wDoge brand.
- Build and execute marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including digital and potentially PR.
- Drive growth and engagement for wDoge.
- Cultivate relationships with Doge community leaders and influencers.
- Coordinate events and activations to promote wDoge.
- Manage relations with media outlets and external PR agencies.
- Oversee freelance collaborators such as designers and ghostwriters.
- Proven track record of success in a marketing management role in a crypto startup environment (Web3/DeFi experience is highly desirable).
- Experience developing and executing marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including digital and ideally PR.
- Advanced knowledge of blockchain and Ethereum, in particular.
- Extensive contacts in the crypto media and PR space (preferred but not required).
- Experience working as the first marketing hire within a startup, building the marketing function from scratch.
If you’re a proactive and growth-minded individual with a passion for crypto and building from scratch, this is an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact in the world of blockchain and DeFi.
Apply or contact [email protected] for an informal, confidential chat!
August 09, 2023