Mid-Market Account Executive, East
Chainalysis is one of the oldest crypto companies to offer on-chain analysis for its clients. They offer investigation and compliance tools to crypto companies, government agencies, regulators, and more. For example, an exchange can hire them to flag transactions coming from wallets associated with exchange hacks or known terrorists to make sure they do not engage with them. Chainalysis software has been used to solve some of the biggest high-profile cases in the crypto industry.
Chainalysis has its offerings in more than 60 countries. At any given time, there are hundreds of Chainalysis Jobs. If you're looking for a career in Chainalysis, there's a lot of categories to choose from in Engineering, Marketing, and sales. Host of the jobs are not remote. But since Chainalysis has its offices in multiple countries, most jobs should be very accessible. Check out some of the Chainalysis jobs below:
The global financial ecosystem is changing. Revolutionary blockchain technology has unlocked the potential for people around the world to have more equal access to wealth and information. This transformation has begun with the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies but like all new financial systems, it needs greater trust to realize its full potential. That’s where we come in. The Chainalysis blockchain data platform provides compliance, investigation, and growth solutions to crypto & web3 companies, financial institutions, and government agencies globally. Our data and analytics software is paving the way for an economy built on blockchains.
Our Mid-Market Account Executives are expert listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers obsessed with helping grow the web3 ecosystem. We are building a once-in-a-generation company by helping our customers reduce risk, reduce cost, and increase revenue by bringing transparency to the funds used on their platforms. In addition, we help tax, accounting, and law firms to accurately support their clients. Our mission is to empower businesses that support the Web3 industry in creating a healthy ecosystem that has corporate integrity.
Mid-Market Account Executives at Chainalysis own the entire sales process with new customers -- everything from research, prospecting, tailoring their sales approach to the prospects’ technical and business needs, running demonstrations while leveraging internal expertise, negotiating, and closing. They are well-rounded, hard-working, knowledgeable about the web3 ecosystem, unafraid of the phones, and possess the dynamic range to work both strategic six-figure and fast-moving transactional deals. You’ll be responsible for building long-term relationships with our customers, empowering them to renew for years. We’re looking for humble, talented, and hard-working sales professionals who consistently outperform but are grounded and excited to help their colleagues.
While this position is remote, being located in the New York City area is preferred and being located in the Eastern Time Zone is a requirement.
In one year, you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’re an expert in our product suite, understand prospects' pain points, and influence their decision-making criteria with solutions that meet their needs and exceed expectations.
- You’ve successfully opened and closed new business sales, ranging from $10K-$100k ASP.
- You’ve successfully upsold install accounts while building strong relationships and keeping customers engaged with our products.
- You’ve mastered a tailored, repeatable sales approach to meet prospects’ technical and business needs.
- You’re up to date on regulatory initiatives and changes related to digital assets and can clearly communicate how they impact your prospects.
- You can effectively use and leverage the entire sales tech stack, including Salesforce, Gong, SalesLoft, Linkedin Sales Navigator, etc., and you have exceptional data hygiene.
- You understand and work toward activity metrics that yield a predictable and accurate pipeline.
- You’re consistently exceeding quarterly sales and booking targets.
A background like this helps:
- 1-3 years of selling experience at a high growth B2B SaaS company performing in the top 5-10% as an Account Executive.
- You have experience selling tax, RegTech, cybersecurity, web3, and/or financial software with 30-90 day sales cycles.
- You’re an articulate, enthusiastic, and effective written and verbal communicator who can convey complex concepts in an approachable and concise way
- You don’t have to be a blockchain expert, but you’re insatiably curious and want to learn.
- Experience with calmly handling objections and winning in competitive situations selling a premium product.
- A high standard for grammar and impactful written communication.
- Ability to lead with deep empathy and no ego and are a true team player.
- You’re willing to travel as needed.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base salary ranges for all United States based job listings. We set standard base salary ranges for all roles based on function, level, and location, benchmarked against technology companies. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, relevant work experience, skillset, internal equity, and other factors, consistent with applicable law.
The salary range is: $65,000 - $82,500 - $93,500
Base salary is just one part of our total rewards package which additionally includes equity, performance bonus or commissions for eligible roles, and competitive benefits.
This position is ineligible for visa sponsorship.
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Remote Crypto Jobs, Research Crypto Jobs, Sales Web3 Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, Compliance Web3 Jobs, Executive Web3 Jobs, Data Web3 Jobs, Accounting Web3 Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.
Please let Chainalysis know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!