OTC Sales Trader
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?We are hiring an OTC Sales Trader to join the OTC Trading Global Business Unit. The team is responsible for the spot and derivatives OTC trading desk, agency executions, and API liquidity solutions. The OTC Sales Trader will be part of a high-growth team, and play a key role to expand the client outreach and the trade flow of the OTC desk.
- Drive new trade volume to the OTC desk by engaging with the clients to identify their liquidity/trading needs, and providing trade execution support for all OTC products.
- Expand the desk OTC derivatives and structured products suite of client-facing services.
- Work closely with the sales team to identify new OTC clients and business opportunities.
- Provide market color to clients by understanding their trade and liquidity needs, and building trust through frequent interactions.
- Perform trade execution on DeFi and decentralized platforms when needed.
- Conduct ad-hoc tasks where needed related to trade investigations, risk management, post trade analysis, and algorithm performance analysis.
- Work with the trade operations and developers team to improve middle-office operations, reporting, and internal pricing and execution systems.
- Strong education background, preferably Masters, from the fields of finance, engineering, or mathematics.
- 4+ years of working experience as an OTC Sales Trader in the financial industry.
- Good understanding of the OTC trade lifecycle, OTC pricing and execution methods, and the different roles of exchanges, liquidity providers, prime brokers, etc.
- Experience working with derivatives OTC and structured products.
- Solid understanding of the financial markets, market microstructure, liquidity concepts, and risk exposure mitigation.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Self-motivated and highly independent.
- Excellent communication skills, and comfortable to communicate with a global team across different geographies and functions.
- Ability to work with Python and SQL is a plus.
- Experience/interest in the crypto/DeFi industry is a plus.
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Trading Web3 Jobs, Sales Web3 Jobs, Operations Crypto Jobs, Engineering Web3 Jobs, Exchange Crypto Jobs, Python Crypto Jobs, DeFi Crypto Jobs, Finance Web3 Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.