Personal Data and Privacy Intern - Info Security - Global
Amber Group is a leader in digital asset trading, products and infrastructure. We work with companies ranging from token issuers, banks and fintech firms, to sports teams, game developers, brands and creators. Operating at the center of markets, we act as liquidity providers, miners and validators on all major exchanges, applications, and networks. Across all products and categories, we have turned over >$1T in volumes since inception.
Our core value is building strong relationships with our clients; helping them buy and sell digital assets, earn yield, manage risk and access liquidity. Through our WhaleFin platform, individual investors enjoy award-winning investing services including app & web trading, fixed income and structured products.
We are a team of 1,000+ dynamic, entrepreneurial technologists, traders and engineers on a mission to enable frictionless markets. We operate around the clock and around the globe - headquartered in Singapore with a presence in Athens, Chicago, Geneva, Dubai, Hong Kong, Istanbul, London, Mexico City, New Jersey, Salt Lake City, Seoul, Taipei, Tokyo, Vancouver, and Zurich.
Our firm offers world-class technology infrastructure and research capabilities, but we are still unconstrained and nimble enough to remain deeply entrepreneurial. We are always interested in people who have an appetite for taking calculated risk, demonstrate a high level of original thinking and intellectual curiosity.
Amber Group is a leader in digital asset trading, products and infrastructure. We work with companies ranging from token issuers, banks and fintech firms, to sports teams, game developers, brands and creators. Operating at the center of markets, we act as liquidity providers, miners and validators on all major exchanges, applications, and networks. Across all products and categories, we have turned over >$1T in volumes since inception. Our mission is to make our digital future a reality and shape it to be fair, inclusive, and kind.Our people are both dreamers and doers - a self-driven, entrepreneurial community who are believers in the power of decentralized networks. We collaborate across teams and regions, promoting a culture that is open, transparent, respectful and inclusive.Our businesses1. Institutional financial services, helping 1,000+ asset managers, hedge funds, corporates, and family offices invest in digital assets via API and our OTC desk.2. Consumer financial services with millions of customers investing in digital assets via our award-winning mobile app and web platforms.3. The emerging digital creator economy including gaming tokens, digital art, sports collectibles, and social tokens.At Amber Group, you will have the opportunity to work with innovative and entrepreneurial people, solve meaningful problems, accept challenges, and become experts in frontier fields. We strive to take care of our people, providing competitive incentives, benefits and rewards.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist the privacy protection team to improve the sorting of data inventory, personal information, and data processing activities, and input relevant data into the privacy management platform
- Assist in completing personal information impact risk assessment (PIA/DPIA), and complete risk mitigation work
- Assist in the research of privacy protection technologies and compliance measures of the meta-universe and NFT platform, and design privacy integration schemes
- Familiar with local and international data security laws and regulations, such as personal information protection law, data security law, personal information security specification, EU GDPR, U.S. CCPA/CPRA, Korea PIPA, Singapore PDPA, etc.
- Obtaining certification qualifications in EXIN DPO, ISO 27001, and other related fields is preferred
- Good communication, writing, and organizational skills, with a good sense of responsibility as well as good team spirit
- Fluency in English is a must. Proficiency in Mandarin or Cantonese is a plus