Product Manager, Consumer Blockchain Apps
MAKE is a US-headquartered, privately-held product development firm. We specialize in various industries, including public health data platforms and blockchain technology. In public health data, we work closely with the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluations (IHME) at the University of Washington (www.healthdata.org), an institution privately funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. In cooperation with them, we have been enabling public health policy makers make data-based decisions for many years, and helped create the tools that enabled governments and organizations around the world to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic based on the best-available data modeling. In blockchain technology, we have been closely involved with the development and roll out of both Level 1 and Level 2 blockchain protocols. We contribute to core protocol development, as well as develop and exploit eco-system tools such as block explorers, wallets, staking solutions and middleware platforms.
We are a cohesive team of high-functioning contributors, each team member talented and passionate in their respective fields. Our individual and collective drive to contribute maximally to the success of our partners has resulted in uniquely close and integrated relationships with our partners' projects.
About the role
Alongside our B2B products, we are working on a several related consumer-focused products in the blockchain space, such as Block Explorers, Wallets, NFT Marketplaces and other NFT-related tools, and we are looking for an experienced Product Manager with knowledge of consumer apps, a passion for optimizing user experiences and delivering apps that users love. You will define and implement technical product strategy while remaining agile to market feedback and steering your team and resources accordingly.
- Define the product vision and identify priorities to ensure constant delivery of value while focusing on long-term goals
- Execute the roadmap taking into account priorities, timeframes, blockers and feasibilities in coordination with internal engineering, design and QA teams
- Interact actively and regularly with external stakeholders
- Become the de-facto internal expert regarding the industry, and use industry data and market feedback to ensure our product’s roadmap remains competitive, technically, product-feature-wise and commercially
- Design and implement processes around product operations
- 3+ years of full-time experience in a relevant role
- Familiarity with concepts relevant to consumer apps, such as UI/UX design, A/B testing, funnel and conversion analysis, etc.
- Technical proficiency and demonstrated ability to collaborate efficiently with engineers and technical external stakeholders
- Ability to apply data to your core decision making processes
- Understanding of scrum-like iterative development processes
- Self-organization and proactiveness
- Strong attention to detail
- A passion for innovation, providing value to and increasing values of entire ecosystems
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- English proficiency sufficient to communicate with American co-workers and partners
- Bonus: Experience with blockchain
Compensation dependent on experience and skill level.
The position is remote. We have team members in Ukraine, Poland, Spain, Portugal, Turkey, United Kingdom, and USA.
Please let MAKE know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!