Product Manager (Payment)
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange. Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- As a Product Manager of Binance Pay, you will be responsible for pay products (web and app), merchant management platform and backend administrative system
- Work closely with business development, technical team, risk, compliance team, big Data team, and cross functionally
- Deliver world class crypto payment solution
- 5 years+ payment and e-Payment product experience.
- Extensive market research and analysis capability to ensure product's competitive edge
- Product design skill set including prototyping using wireframe and sequence diagram tools, good user story writing skill
- Good knowledge about full product development life cycle and have experience involved at various stages, UI/UX design, test case review, production support and operational process optimization
- Data analytical skill. Able to design product performance dashboard, and optmize the product using data driven approach
- Good understanding of the risk and compliance risk/issue in payment product
- Good knowledge about payment reconciliation and settlement
- Able to survive in fast-pacing environment
- Self-driven and looking for quick career growth
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, Research Web3 Jobs, Product Manager Web3 Jobs, Business Development Crypto Jobs, Developer Web3 Jobs, UI/UX Web3 Jobs, Exchange Crypto Jobs, Compliance Crypto Jobs, Manager Web3 Jobs, Data Web3 Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.
Let employer know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!