Receiving Lead, Solana-Beach, #1454
The Receiving Lead reports to the Omni Store Manager and is responsible for leading all backroom functions including receiving, processing, sorting and stocking all deliveries. Receiving Lead is responsible for all Inventory Control and Quality Assurance (ICQA) processes including cycle counts, RTVs and adjustments. The Receiving Lead routes received product to the proper location on the sales floor and warehouse.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Model company values in all actions, communication and decision-making
- Plan, direct, and accountable for all receiving operations including, deliveries, inventory, equipment, and systems
- Receive product from vendors, ensuring physical count matches purchase order/invoice, and resolve discrepancies when they do not match
- Provide direction, support, and ongoing feedback to Omni Associates
- Assist in conducting observation and coaching of Omni Associates
- Ensures product is merchandised to standards for both the retail and e-commerce operations
- Utilizes company tools to identify wins and opportunities in inventory management and receiving processes
- Communicate with Corporate partners on receiving or inventory needs
- Direct Associates in receiving and stocking sales floor and warehouse in an efficient manner
- Ensure the team operates in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Ensure the team follows federal, state, and local regulations, including ABC, Food Handling and Weights and Measures regulations
- Perform other duties as directed by management
- Communication: Provide the information required by others in a concise, direct, and unambiguous way. Strive to ensure that the receiver clearly understands the specifics of the message and are able to listen to, receive, and understand messages conveyed by others
- Driving Results: Motivate individuals to achieve and exceed goals by establishing accountabilities, clarifying performance expectations, agreeing to high standards and measures, monitoring and reviewing performance, and providing timely and relevant feedback.
- Planning and Priority Setting: Demonstrate an ability to set objectives and goals and organize work appropriately to meet and exceed goals
- Collaboration and Teamwork: Work collaboratively with others to achieve mutual goals. Subordinate individual aims in the interest of working with others in a way that promotes and encourages each person’s contributions toward achieving optimal outcomes
- Process Management: Take a systematic approach in contributing to making the company’s workflow more effective, efficient, and capable of adapting to an ever-changing environment
- Willingness to work a variety of scheduled shifts
- Lifting and merchandising products (duties include stocking shelves, receiving shipments, carrying orders to customer or driver vehicles)
- 1-2 years of experience at the management or supervisory level in a retail environment, warehouse management, logistics or restaurant industry
- Gopuff pays employees based on market pricing and pay may vary depending on your location. Compensation for U.S. locations is based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area.
- Solana Beach, CA: $17.50
- The salary range above reflects what we’d reasonably expect to pay candidates. A candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future. For additional information on this role’s compensation package, please reach out to the designated recruiter for this role.