Senior Mobile Engineer | React Native
Threely is a full-stack web3 infrastructure company with a mission to onboard billions onto the web3. Currently in stealth, Threely is backed by renowned VCs in the Web3 space. Joining Threely means becoming an integral part of our founding team, collaborating with a group actively involved in crypto since 2014 with early-stage exits.
The team's experience includes working with Ethereum Foundation, ETHC, Litecoin, and Binance and being the founders of Polygon's Native Accelerator. Alumni of UPenn, INSEAD, IIT, IIM and BITS.
Who are we looking for?
An Individual who is self-organized has the hunger to learn, takes up responsibilities, and is focused on fast execution. Proficient in Web2 and Web3 (preferable), agile UX-focused design thinking for consumer and business-facing applications.
Tria is a warzone where each stakeholder (not employee) has a very high level of accountability and responsibility. This role is not for the fainthearted, so do apply if you are ready to roll up your sleeves and potentially earn 6-7 figures when we launch our own token.
- (Must-Have) Fluent in English
- (Must-Have) Min. of 3 years of mobile development experience
- (Must-Have) Proficient in React Native
- Experience building scalable, well-engineered mobile apps with preferable experience in using web3 libraries
- Experience in Flutter/Kotlin/Swift is a plus
- Strong understanding of mobile app architecture and design patterns
- Experience with mobile app UI/UX design principles.
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs and integration with backend services.
- Self-organized, hunger to learn, responsible, and focused on fast execution
- Develop and maintain React Native mobile application (iOS/Android) of Threely incorporating Web3 stack such as –
- EVM and non-EVM wallet management
- Decentralized storage and compute
- Mobile native features such as biometrics, NFC, camera and more
- Develop, test, and maintain high-quality mobile applications for Android and iOS platforms.
- Built customer-focused SDKs
- Collaborate with product managers and designers to translate concepts into user-friendly, visually appealing mobile apps.
- Optimize app performance, ensuring a smooth and responsive user experience.
- Debug and resolve issues, bugs, and performance bottlenecks.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices to keep our apps at the forefront of mobile technology.
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to the continuous improvement of development processes.
Nice to have
- UX and design thinking
- Experience within fintech companies
- Experience working with DIDs or crypto wallets
Perks & Benefits
- No-nonsense team culture
- Exciting and ambitious atmosphere
- Fully remote work
- Great compensation
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Remote Crypto Jobs, Developer Web3 Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, React Crypto Jobs, React Native Crypto Jobs, Swift Web3 Jobs, Ios Crypto Jobs, Android Crypto Jobs, Kotlin Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.
Let employer know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!