The Discipline ❤️
As a Revenue Accountant, you will be on the ground floor experiencing building processes from scratch, helping set a resilient foundation for growth for years to come. We are seeking a highly motivated professional that has prior crypto exposure to reconciling transactions between exchanges, hot wallets, and custodian accounts.
What you’ll do 👀
- Prepare crypto reconciliations between various exchanges, hot wallets, and custodian accounts.
- Prepare monthly COGS journal entries for all lines of businesses
- Drive continuous improvement and reduce cycle time in the monthly close process through the increased utilization of technology and tools, development of standard operating procedures and other efficiency measures.
- Coordinate with and support external auditors for quarterly reviews and annual audit
- Develop and maintain a system of internal controls and processes over financial reporting
You should apply if ✅
- Minimum 4 years professional experience in Revenue Accounting with a Big 4 accounting firm combined with industry experience at a top tiered company, cryptocurrency industry experience is preferred
- Advanced Excel knowledge. SQL knowledge (Basic to Intermediate) a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills and experience analyzing high volume, multi-currency transactions in a global business environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS and accounting policy, CPA preferred
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment across multiple geographies
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Zoom and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter Intro (20-30 minutes)
- Hiring Manager Job Overview (30 minutes)
- Knowledge Base Interview (30 minutes)
- Moonwalk Interview (30 minutes)
- Hiring Manager Interview (30 minutes)
- Final Interview (30 minutes)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Remote Crypto Jobs, Research Web3 Jobs, Recruiter Web3 Jobs, Finance Web3 Jobs, Manager Crypto Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.
Please let MoonPay know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!