Sales/ BizDev Manager
reBaked is building a set of governance, management, and operations tools for DAOs and Web 3.0 ecosystems to better distribute and manage their treasuries- focusing on value creation
What is reBaked?
Our projects across different markets helping networks to align incentives with contributors- safeguarding the long-term success and financial well-being of blockchain ecosystems. Tools are designed to offer collaboration mechanisms, growth mechanisms, and governance infrastructure to help projects achieve shared goals
Our protocols allows Web 3.0 Projects to get enhanced deliverables faster, build stronger community bonds, decentralize faster, and achieve better return of value to the stakeholders.
This position is for our products:
CrowdHack: A decentralized hackathon platform where you build cool stuff, support the open source ecosystem, earn rewards, and get sweet prizes.
DataSource: Dive into the world of AI innovation with DataSource, our AI datathon platform, designed to harness AI crowdsourcing knowledge.
Together: Join us as we bridge the gap between creativity and data, fueling progress and driving innovation with CrowdHack and DataSource.
Are you a seasoned professional with a passion for driving business growth and innovation in the world of hackathons and AI datathons? We are seeking a dynamic Business Development Manager to lead our efforts in these exciting domains.
- Develop and execute strategies to expand the outreach of CrowdHack, our hackathon platform, and DataSource, our AI datathon platform.
- Identify and forge strategic partnerships, fostering collaboration with key industry players.
- Create and nurture a strong network of partners.
- Proven track record in business development and sales.
- A deep understanding of the dev rel/ blockchain/ crowdsourcing landscape.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Visionary thinking and strategic planning.
Please note that this position offers a competitive bonus structure with a lower base salary