BitMEX is one of the earliest cryptocurrency exchanges with a derivatives trading platform. BitMEX was founded in 2014. However, it was with the introduction of perpetual futures that the exchange became immensely popular.
BitMEX truly revolutionised the industry by introducing perpetual industry and changed how traders thought of trading Bitcoin. The exchange is registered in Seychelles.
BitMEX is mainly based out of Hong Kong. However, they do have offices in other US cities such as Chicago, Milwaukee, New York, and San Francisco.
If you're looking for BitMEX Jobs, expect to be extremely competent. With the popularity of the exchange, they expect their employees to be the best in their fields. If you feel you are, check out some of the jobs below:
BitMEX was one of the first crypto exchanges for derivatives. It exists to provide institutional and professional traders with a platform that caters to their needs.
BitMEX created the Perpetual Swap, the most popular crypto trading product in history. It is the only major global exchange that continues to create new cryptocurrency derivative products, most recently, the ETH Staking Swap.
On BitMEX, users can trade cryptocurrency derivatives on a professional trading platform that provides low latency, deep liquidity and constant availability. Since 2014, no cryptocurrency has been lost through intrusion or hacking, allowing BitMEX users to trade safely in the knowledge that their funds are secure. Spot trading is also supported, as well as the purchase and conversion of cryptocurrency - BitMEX supports 45+ derivatives contracts, 11 pairs for spot trading and the ability for users to convert 30+ cryptocurrencies.
We are looking for individuals who are determined, responsible and collaborative to join BitMEX as we continue to build a thriving cryptocurrency ecosystem. We value attention to detail, speed and simplicity. As a global business operating a 24/7 exchange, we seek out those who are independent, adaptable and want to work in a work-life integrated manner..
We are seeking a Security Architect with a bias for action mindset. You will work closely with other Security professionals to identify security risks and develop strategies to mitigate them. You will be responsible for designing and implementing security solutions that protect BitMEX's data, systems, and infrastructure from potential threats.
- Accountable for designing and engineering strategic security solutions.
- Develop Zero Trust Architecture design requirements through sound design, methodology, adequate security control application, and effective configuration practices.
- Reviewing current system security measures and recommending and implementing enhancements as well as reporting and resolving technical debt.
- Conducting threat and vulnerability analysis as part of the security design and solution engineering process.
- Promptly responding to all security incidents and providing thorough post-event analyses.
- 15+ years of security industry experience, 8+ years in an appsec role
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services,
- Hands on experience with the top Cloud concerns:Identity and Access Management
- Hands on experience Secrets and Credentials Management solutions
- Hands on experience with centralized Logging
- Hand on experience with container Security Incident Response, Disaster Recovery and Cloud Forensics
- Cloud automation frameworks like Terraform, Ansible, Chef etc. is also a plus