Senior 3D Motion Designer
What You’ll Do ✏️
- Collaborate on a broad range of internal and external brand projects.
- Interprets design briefs, to create and present ideas/assets for use across all touch points, internal and external.
- Explore and concept by providing quick designs, and then develop in line with any feedback.
- Deliver 3D and motion graphic for social media, marketing campaigns, product, launches, website and more.
- Strategize and create ideas that can show the MoonPay brand in new and interesting ways.
- Work closely with Product and Marketing to ensure smooth collaboration.
- Develop repeatable processes and workflows to scale outputs across motion design.
We're Looking For 👀
- A world class portfolio showing idea generation, concept development and high quality 3D and motion graphics.
- Experience in storyboarding.
- Experience with animating type and using variable fonts.
- Ability to create hyper-realistic product renders.
- Ability to demonstrate and articulate your vision when delivering new concepts.
- Ability to build motion systems, guidelines and work with previous brand guidelines as a jumping off point for creative executions.
You Should Apply If ✅
- Minimum 6+ years of experience
- Your work ties art direction, 3D, motion and amazing design together.
- Passionate about hyper realistic 3D rendering and pushing the boundaries of motion design.
- Efficient, detail-oriented, organized and able to work under tight timelines.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, Blender/Cinema 4D.
- Experience with Figma and Google Drive.
Our interview process takes place on Zoom and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter Call (30 minutes)
- Initial Screen with Hiring Manager (30 minutes)
- Final Interviews (1.5 hours)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time.