As our Senior Accountant, you will be working directly on all business-related financial transactions, with a specific focus on blockchain activity. In this capacity, you will work directly with cryptocurrency transactions and learn how to source on-chain data from multiple blockchains. You will be working directly with the Controller and CFO to help streamline our month-end close process, reporting operations, as well as all cryptocurrency reconciliation activity.
As a Senior Accountant at Flipside Crypto, you will:
- Ensure that all crypto-related transactions are captured correctly, accurately, and in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Help facilitate monthly reconciliation processes for multiple accounts across several blockchains
- Document financial transactions, prepare journal entries for month-end closing process, and help maintain the General Ledger
- Assist in the preparation and handling of check runs (AP), credit card reconciliation, W9/W8 facilitation, 1099s, and special projects as required
- Work closely with the controller on month-end closing process (accruals, balance sheet schedules, etc)
- Help support all payroll related items (e.g. expense reimbursements, new hires, bonuses)
- Proactively make suggestions to improve best practices and processes
You are a fit if:
- You are passionate (or have a great interest) in blockchain & cryptocurrencies
- You have 4+ years of corporate accounting experience. Big 4 background a plus!
- You are well-versed in Quickbooks Online, Microsoft Excel, and Google Sheets. Experience migrating ERP systems preferred.
- You are entrepreneurial and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to thrive under minimal guidance
- You are reliable, extremely detail-oriented, and able to effectively organize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Have excellent analytical and communication skills (verbal and written)
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, able to take charge and get things done despite the unknowns
Check us out👇
We welcome all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience.