Senior DevOps Engineer, EMEA
Chainalysis is one of the oldest crypto companies to offer on-chain analysis for its clients. They offer investigation and compliance tools to crypto companies, government agencies, regulators, and more. For example, an exchange can hire them to flag transactions coming from wallets associated with exchange hacks or known terrorists to make sure they do not engage with them. Chainalysis software has been used to solve some of the biggest high-profile cases in the crypto industry.
Chainalysis has its offerings in more than 60 countries. At any given time, there are hundreds of Chainalysis Jobs. If you're looking for a career in Chainalysis, there's a lot of categories to choose from in Engineering, Marketing, and sales. Host of the jobs are not remote. But since Chainalysis has its offices in multiple countries, most jobs should be very accessible. Check out some of the Chainalysis jobs below:
The Engineers at Chainalysis are driven by working on new technical challenges every day. Relentless problem-solvers and big dreamers, we’re creating the building blocks for future blockchain technologies.
The DevOps Engineer is the mastermind behind all the processes and tools that enable us to ship better, faster, and more reliably. They champion infrastructure best-practices and influence team goals and product roadmaps, all while optimizing our infrastructure and development workflows. We measure success by how well you’ve enabled the team to safely operate with little to no intervention.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- Ensure observability and business continuity of our systems
- Contribute to our cloud architecture
- You’ve reduced the friction in an engineer’s day to day workflow
- Hardened production systems (maintained uptime targets, graceful degradation, self-healing and automated recovery)
- Worked closely with Information Security to improve the systems used to test releases for security issues
- Established objective measures of done and documented assumptions
A background like this helps:
- Experience in one or more of the following: Java, Scala, Golang, Python, or shell scripting
- Prior success implementing infrastructure as code including pipelines as code (Terraform, Helm, Ansible, Jenkins), and containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience monitoring production systems (DataDog, Prometheus)
- Experience with cloud architecture (AWS, GCP)
- Experience with streaming pipelines (Kafka, Spark)
- Blockchain P2P Node and Networking Fundamentals
- Experience with tuning RDBMSs (ideally PostgreSQL)
A general understanding of popular Blockchain technologies would differentiate you:
- Bitcoin and/or other UTXO based Protocols (Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, ZCash, Dash)
- Ethereum and/or other Account based Protocols (EOS, Stellar, Cardano, Tron)
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Remote Crypto Jobs, Devops Crypto Jobs, Security Web3 Jobs, Developer Crypto Jobs, Golang Web3 Jobs, Python Crypto Jobs, Senior Web3 Jobs, Ethereum Web3 Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.