Senior Engineer, Mobile (Flutter/Android)
Coinhako is a market-leading platform for access to digital assets like Bitcoin from Singapore.
Founded in 2014, Coinhako has established a reputation as being one of the most secure and trusted digital asset wallet service providers and trading platforms in the APAC market. Our team is deeply passionate about building the crypto economy in the APAC region. Through the launch of our innovative suite of products and services, Coinhako aims to empower individuals and businesses by allowing them to take ownership and control of how they build and manage their assets in the new digital finance world.
In line with our expansion, we are looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about the crypto space to join our team as Senior Engineer, Mobile (Flutter/Android).
What you'll be doing:
- Design, Develop and Test advanced applications for iOS and Android using Flutter
- Take a lead role in creating and maintaining a robust and extensible Flutter architecture that can support various features and integrations across the platform.
- Work closely with platform team members to define and implement platform-specific modules and plugins that enhance Flutter's capabilities and integrate seamlessly with the platform's ecosystem.
- Act as one of the subject matter experts (SME) in Flutter development within the Mobile platform team, providing guidance and best practices to fellow engineers and teams adopting Flutter.
- Utilize your expertise in native development to bridge the gap between Flutter and platform-specific code when necessary, optimizing performance and ensuring platform-specific functionality.
- Work closely with product managers to understand project requirements, provide technical insights, and estimate development efforts accurately.
- Participate in all phases of the development life cycle, such as developing, code review, testing, and debugging
What we're looking for:
- At least 5 years of native or cross-platform app development experience in either Android and/or iOS
- Strong understanding of Dart language and Flutter framework is preferred
- Strong understanding of Mobile architecture landscape (Android/iOS) is a plus
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology, or related fields
- Strong CS fundamentals, OOP knowledge, experience with unit-testing and automation testing
- Substantial UI/UX design exposure and experience in making intuitive and delightful apps
- Highly accountable with a bias for action, a collaborative attitude, and a lifelong learner
- Experience working in Cryptocurrency/Blockchain/Fintech/Finance Trading domain is a plus
- Excellent English and Technical communication skills (Written/Verbal)
What’s in it for you:
- Friendly and fun start-up work culture
- Convenient work location located in the heart of CBD area
- Generous annual leaves on top of national holidays
- Medical coverage including GP, Specialist, TCM, and more
- Self-care benefits and exciting fitness workshops/webinars
- Vibrant office with a well-stocked pantry
- Animal-friendly environment, with a fluff ball in the office
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Trading Web3 Jobs, Developer Crypto Jobs, Engineering Crypto Jobs, UI/UX Web3 Jobs, Senior Web3 Jobs, Finance Crypto Jobs, Ios Web3 Jobs, Android Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.
Let Coinhako know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!