Senior Front End Engineer
Co:Create is a new web3 protocol that unlocks the potential of NFT communities and ecosystems. We’ve raised a $25M seed round led by a16z crypto to support our mission: Empowering NFT projects to “go beyond the drop.” Our goal is to provide the foundational infrastructure for decentralized brands of the future. We enable NFT projects to scale more effectively by empowering them to manage royalties, launch a thoughtfully designed fungible token and DAO alongside their collections.
The roleAs Senior Frontend Engineer, you will lead the architecture and implementation of the Co:Create frontend web-app. Users of the Co:Create Protocol will be using the frontend web-app to interact with various components of the protocol: Governance, Royalty Management, etc. This role is meant for someone who desires to have significant ownership and meaningful impact within the web3 ecosystem.
You’ll get to
- Architect and implement the Co:Create frontend web-app
- Own the web-app end-to-end, from product definition, through implementation, testing, and to production.
- Define the user experience of how a user interfaces with the Co:Create protocol
- Provide strategic direction on the frontend development
Who we are looking for
- Nice to have: Experience building web3 frontends
- Demonstrated exceptional ability in building interactive web user experiences
- An eye for design and creative flare
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication and a track record influencing technical and non-technical staff.
- A motivated and driven self-starter.
- A highly skilled developer with an ownership mentality
Benefits & perks
- Fully remote team (US time-zone-based employees only at this time)
- Team offsites quarterly at locations across the country
- Health insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- Unlimited vacation & paid time off
- $325/month in “get what you need” funds
- $2500 in “get what you need to get started” funds
- A NFT Starter Pack, including money to grow your NFT collection
- Hate Monday meetings? so do we! We have a strong “no meetings” policy on Mondays.
Salary and Compensation
- Competitive salary, as well as lucrative equity and tokenomics incentives.
- Annual salary: $194,400 - $237,600
- Equity compensation: 0.14% - 0.20%
Our cultureWhen hiring candidates, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our culture:
- We care personally, and challenge directly: We know and care about each other. We challenge each other to be better. We don’t care about being right, but getting right.
- We build on our strengths: We each have superpowers and we strive to create an environment where individuals are able to do what they do best.
- We act!: We make informed, bold decisions, using data when possible.
- Community first: If our community isn’t winning, neither are we.
- We’re curious: We seek to understand. We stretch beyond our personal areas of expertise. We learn as much as we can in a rapidly evolving space.
- We are optimistic, but realistic: We know we will be successful, but have a healthy respect for the challenges we have to overcome.
About Co:CreateThe Co:Create protocol is the first endeavor from Gesso Labs, a team of web3 entrepreneurs, engineers, artists, and operators. Gesso, (pronounced “Jesso”, the Italian word for chalk) is a primer applied to blank canvases that serves as the foundational layer all other paints adhere to. Our name speaks to what we aim to deliver: tooling and infrastructure that empowers creators to realize the promises of web3 - dynamic, decentralized experiences that benefit all participants. We are backed by some of the best projects and technical minds in the space and we’re excited to have many of these partners along for the ride as investors, advisors, and future users of the protocol. We are a woman-led company and believe in fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. Candidates of all protected classes are encouraged to apply and we offer equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law.
Please let Co:Create know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!