Senior Frontend Engineer
Yuga Labs is a web3 company exploring big ideas in identity, ownership, utility, and interoperability to push the crypto and NFT space forward.
The Yugaverse is made up of: Bored Ape Yacht Club Mutant Ape Yacht Club Bored Ape Kennel Club CryptoPunks Meebits Otherside
Plus dozens of community projects using Ape, CryptoPunks, and Meebits IP.
As The Defiant recently said, "The story of Yuga Labs is one where the improbable has become reality in the blink of an eye." Our flagship collection, Bored Ape Yacht Club, debuted in April 2021. Since then, we’ve created new IP for the ape ecosystem (Mutant Ape Yacht Club, Bored Ape Kennel Club), acquired top collections (CryptoPunks and Meebits), and made both web3 and gaming history with the biggest NFT mint ever followed by a game demo with record-breaking synchronized player participation (Otherside). We also found some time to see old friends and make new ones with headline-making events (ApeFest, VMAs) and partnerships (Rolling Stone, Adidas).
Along the way, the Yuga team has grown from 4 to 100+ people, and we’re still on the lookout for brilliant thinkers and doers who can grow alongside us, push us forward, and create work that makes history. If that sounds like you, apply to one of our open roles or reach out.
The architects and builders. This team is made up of front-end, back-end, infrastructure, and security engineers who work closely with all of our teams to bring projects to life and keep everything running smoothly and securely.
Who We’re Looking For
- Is excited to interact with bleeding-edge tech in NFTs, Web 3.0, and the Ethereum blockchain
- Is adaptable to the evolving priorities of the space
- Seeks to understand problems holistically before trying to solve them
- Has a bias towards action and an eye for detail
- Communicates effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Takes pride in the quality of their work and strives for continuous learning and improvement
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers and backend engineers to build and maintain high-quality web applications
- Writing clean, efficient, and maintainable code that meets industry standards and best practices.
- Implement responsive design patterns to ensure optimal viewing and interaction across a variety of devices
- Staying up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends in the Web3 industry and incorporating them into our software solutions.
- Understanding of frontend design systems, architecture, and best practices
- Experience with WebGL
- Strong understanding of web application security and best practices.
- Comfortable working in an agile environment, contributing to team estimates and planning.
- Mentor other engineers and help us all learn and grow together.
- Lead technical discussions with other engineers incorporating the best ideas from everyone, including the broader industry.
The annual salary for this position ranges from $180,000 to $210,000. The actual annual salary paid for this position will be based on several factors, including but not limited to, skills, prior experiences, training, company needs, and current market demands. The annual salary range for this position is subject to change and may be adjusted in the future. This position may also be eligible for salary increases, bonuses, equity awards, and benefits.
Let Yuga Labs know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!