Senior Growth Analyst
About the position:
We are seeking a highly analytical and strategic Growth Analyst to drive pricing monetization for MoonPay's Products.
As the Growth Analyst, you will be responsible for assessing partner integrations and developing a comprehensive strategy to optimize volume & revenue generation. You will also be in charge of AB experimentation with those partners. This role requires a deep understanding of marketplace dynamics, pricing strategies, transaction volume analysis, user behavior, and market trends.
- Evaluate and analyze the performance of partner integrations to identify revenue optimization opportunities.
- Develop a monetization strategy that focuses on maximizing revenue from partners while considering factors such as pricing, transaction volume, purchase order size, payment methods, frequency and geographical considerations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Product, FP&A, Data, and BD Partnerships to implement and execute monetization strategies effectively.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify trends, opportunities, and potential areas for growth.
- Define pricing structures and fee models, alongside FP&A, that align with different cryptocurrencies, transaction volumes, card types, and geographical regions to ensure optimal revenue generation.
- Utilize data-driven insights to forecast, experiment, and demonstrate incrementality of monetization strategies, making data-informed recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with partners and stakeholders to establish mutually beneficial relationships that drive revenue growth.
- Proven experience in growth experience working with marketplace dynamics and monetization strategies.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with proficiency in pricing elasticity, game theory, and other applied economics principles.
- Understanding of pricing strategies, revenue optimization, and market trends.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate strategies and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Experience in the cryptocurrency industry or fintech sector is preferred.
- Web and App Scraping experience preferred.
- Analytical mindset with a passion for data-driven decision-making.
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Problem solver, grounded in user problems combined with strong first principles thinking to drive efficient solutions
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!Our interview process usually takes place on Zoom and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter interview (~30 minutes)
- Initial interview (~30-45 minutes)
- Virtual onsite (2-3 30 minute interviews)
- Additional conversation (if applicable)
Equity package 📈Unlimited holidays 🏝Paid parental leave 👶 🍼Home office setup allowance 🪑Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪
Commitment to Diversity:
At MoonPay we believe that every voice matters. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination. That’s why we are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and are a proud equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including, but not limited to, hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, and leave of absence.
MoonPay is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our job application procedures for qualified individuals with disabilities. Please inform our Talent Team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.