Senior Product Designer
Chainalysis is one of the oldest crypto companies to offer on-chain analysis for its clients. They offer investigation and compliance tools to crypto companies, government agencies, regulators, and more. For example, an exchange can hire them to flag transactions coming from wallets associated with exchange hacks or known terrorists to make sure they do not engage with them. Chainalysis software has been used to solve some of the biggest high-profile cases in the crypto industry.
Chainalysis has its offerings in more than 60 countries. At any given time, there are hundreds of Chainalysis Jobs. If you're looking for a career in Chainalysis, there's a lot of categories to choose from in Engineering, Marketing, and sales. Host of the jobs are not remote. But since Chainalysis has its offices in multiple countries, most jobs should be very accessible. Check out some of the Chainalysis jobs below:
Chainalysis is the key voice in building trust in blockchains today, collaborating with the world’s leading government agencies, cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions, and cybersecurity companies in over 60 countries. Our data platform powers investigation, compliance, and risk management tools that have been used to solve some of the world’s most high-profile cyber criminal cases and ensure global access to cryptocurrency safely.
Architects of delightful and feature-full experiences, the Product Design team strives to build products that are impactful, valuable, and easy to use. Our guiding principle is that we are user-obsessed, from initial kickoff down to every last detail of the finishing touches. We appreciate designers that are intellectually curious, love cross-functional team collaboration, and are devoted to honing their craft. As a senior product designer, we expect you to skillfully utilize your product, interaction, and visual toolkit to build innovative, user-friendly experiences for a diverse, global audience.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if you…
- Feel confident collaborating with product managers and engineers to influence the product roadmap
- Own the end-to-end user journey, from ideation to final production
- tell powerful stories about your work tailored to your different audiences
- iteratively build flexible, delightful and functional products
- document and contribute to design systems
- are comfortable with autonomy and actively provide direction to other designers within your team
- welcome and solicit feedback from cross-functional teams
- are a proactive champion for design thinking across the organization
A background like this helps:
- Proven track record of working within a product team to ship successful experiences to users
- Excellence and efficiency in using Figma
- Outstanding visual design aesthetics combined with holistic UX understanding
- Strong portfolio of past work that showcases using best-in-class interaction and visual design
- Solid understanding on how to build scalable, modular designs
- Values the importance of over-communication and detail-driven documentation
- Passion for asking the right question, conducting user research and delving into analytics
- Entrepreneurial mindset and exceptionally proactive about guiding strategic thinking
Bonus points if you:
- Successfully shipped B2B SaaS products
- Have experience with a crypto or Web3 product
- Impeccable craft and visual design skills
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base salary ranges for all United States based job listings. We set standard base salary ranges for all roles based on function, level, and location, benchmarked against technology companies. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, relevant work experience, skillset, internal equity, and other factors, consistent with applicable law. The salary range for this position is dependent on where you live within the United States. Chainalysis maintains two pay zones: Zone 1 includes team members in the New York City metro area and team members in the San Francisco Bay Area. Zone 2 encompasses all other parts of the United States. The salary ranges are:
Zone 1: 145,000 - 190,000 - 230,000Zone 2: 127,000 - 165,000 - 203,000
Base salary is just one part of our total rewards package which additionally includes equity, performance bonus or commissions for eligible roles, and competitive benefits. This position is ineligible for visa sponsorship.
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Remote Crypto Jobs, Research Web3 Jobs, Product Designer Web3 Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Compliance Web3 Jobs, Senior Crypto Jobs, Designer Web3 Jobs, Data Web3 Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.
Please let Chainalysis know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!