Senior Product Manager (fully remote- worldwide)
Request Network promotes the adoption of blockchain by providing a protocol which allows everyone to develop their own financial solutions based on the Request Network technology. We establish a standard for blockchain transactions, shaping the future of payments (i.e. invoices, loans, payments, salary, donations) and their compliance for accounting, tax and audit integration.
At Request Finance, you will be working on enhancing the platform used by over 2,000 Web 3.0 companies like AAVE, The Sandbox, and Maker to manage their B2B crypto payments. Managing crypto payments is an administrative nightmare for businesses. Our app solves that with thoughtful features like a dashboard showing all your invoices and their on-chain payment statuses, paying hundreds of invoices to different wallets in a few clicks, scheduling recurring invoices, and more. THE ROLEWe are looking for an entrepreneurial, self-motivated Senior Product Manager to make Request Finance the finance platform of choice for web3 companies and freelancers worldwide.
- Understand our customers, their pain points, and how they're using our products – having direct conversations with customers, our sales and customer success team, reviewing support requests, evaluating survey responses and digging into analytics
- Explore and understand industry developments and opportunities with third-party partnerships and integrations
- Collaborate with senior management to create and communicate product roadmaps and vision, both internally and externally
- Oversee strategy, pipeline, delivery and launches for multiple products by collaborating with engineers, design, marketing and other cross-functional teams
- Implement better product education by working with sales and customer success to ensure they and our customers understand new releases and we deliver a fantastic product experience
- Prepare recommendations to track product use and impact on end users and report on product metrics
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Excited about building products in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills from the high-level strategy to implementing details
- Self-motivated and proactive, comfortable working in an asynchronous environment
- Passion for web3 and blockchain technology
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Marketing Web3 Jobs, Sales Web3 Jobs, Product Manager Crypto Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, Senior Web3 Jobs, Finance Web3 Jobs, Manager Crypto Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.
Let Request know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!