Senior Product Manager [Remote]
Braintrust is the first decentralized Web3 talent network that connects skilled, vetted knowledge workers with the world’s leading companies. The community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it, ensuring the network always serves the needs of its users, instead of a centrally-controlled corporation. And because the community of knowledge workers and contributors earns ownership and control of Braintrust through its native BTRST token for their contributions to the network and its growth, new Talent and jobs have participated in the network at record speeds.
Braintrust has over 700,000+ community members, with knowledge workers and project contributors across the world. Braintrust is trusted by hundreds of Fortune 1000 global enterprises including Nestlé, Porsche, Atlassian, Goldman Sachs, and Nike. For more information, visit: www.braintrust.com.
BTRST is available on Coinbase.com and in the Coinbase Android and iOS apps. Coinbase customers can trade, send, receive, or store BTRST in most Coinbase-supported regions. For more information on Braintrust and the BTRST token, read the “Braintrust: The Decentralized Talent Network” whitepaper.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Global - Remote (TimeZone: EST | Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $90 – $120/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week - long-term
About the Role
Our client is looking for a Sr Product Manager to run their product initiatives from 0 to 1 as they continue to launch new products and features. You’ll serve a vital role here: from managing product process, to running discovery on new products and features, or talking to users to ensure the quality of every detail in the product. They appreciate and are looking for PM’s who think deeply, speak clearly, love collaboration and feedback, and think typing is overrated. What they’re building isn’t just a simple web app, they’re redefining how humans interact with computers.What You'll Do
- Own product management for their suite of AI assisted products
- Work through complex and ambiguous situations to clarity and focus
- Partner closely with the CEO, Lead Designer, and Engineers to define effective solutions to design problems
- Establish and maintain their product roadmap and processes
- Shape their product roadmap from their high level vision and from a set of KPIs
- Define and measure product experiments
- 5+ years of experience working as a Product Manager in a fast paced environment
- A strong portfolio showcasing your approach to solving a variety of complicated problems
- Experience with product development methodologies and best practices
- Experience establishing and maintaining product processes
- Fluency with metrics
- Experience owning the delivery of KPI outcomes end-to-end
- Strong writing skills and documentation skills
- Experience running user interview processes
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to self manage work to be done
- Flexibility in hours available to work for occasional collaboration with global team members
Please let Braintrust know that you found this job on Crypto JobsL ist. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!