Senior Site Reliability Engineering Engineer (Central Big Data Applications)
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?We are looking for a seasoned SRE Engineer to design and improve our central Big Data infrastructure/services to the next stage, to ensure the data, services, and infrastructures are reliable, fault-tolerant, efficiently scalable, and cost-effective
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of service, from inception and design, through to deployment, operation, and refinement.
- Develop and maintain tools, re-designing capacity planning infrastructure for greater scalability.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, fixing software issues, and ensuring data security.
- Define architecture improvements, and push for changes that improve reliability.
- Familiar with mainstream open-source data groups, including HDFS, HBase, YARN, Hive, Spark, Flink, Airflow, Presto, Kyuubi, ZK, Kafka, etc.;
- Have used at least one automation component tool: Ansible, Terraform, etc.;
- In-depth understanding of operating systems and computer networks;
- Know at least one language (Python/Golang/Java, etc.);
- Good communication skills and a strong sense of responsibility;
- A good understanding of the principles and reality of each component of Hadoop, and familiarity with the source code are preferred;
- Candidates with identity certificates and relevant work experience who have the right to control are preferred, such as LDAP, Ranger, etc.;
- Experience in the public cloud (AWS, Tencent Cloud) management and use is preferred;
- It is better to have experience in big data operation and maintenance.
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Trading Web3 Jobs, Security Web3 Jobs, Developer Crypto Jobs, Engineering Web3 Jobs, Exchange Crypto Jobs, Golang Crypto Jobs, Python Web3 Jobs, Senior Crypto Jobs, Finance Crypto Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Sre Crypto Jobs, Zk Crypto Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.
Let Binance know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!