Senior Software Engineer (Distributed System)
Web3Auth provides Frictionless log-ins for Dapps. We work on solving this through a distributed key generation scheme, linking current existing user accounts (e.g. Google accounts) to public-private key pairs - in the long-term becoming the world’s identity platform.
Web3Auth is a VC-backed company that works on applied cryptography and we specialize in private key management software. Our company vision is to proliferate the usage of cryptographic keys to enable use cases that empower the individual. Our solution allows for applications to setup a public key infrastructure while maintaining flows that end-users are familiar with. You can (git) check out all of our open-source code at https://github.com/torusresearch. We’re heavily execution-driven, flexible and impact-focused.Our aim is to provide a seamless user experience to the applications that integrate us, ultimately driving adoption in the ecosystem. You will work hands-on on Web3Auth, various tools and rapidly deliver innovative solutions. As a key member of the development team, the candidate should be comfortable with driving technical ideas and communicating clearly with technical as well as non-technical audiences.
- Ensure and improve the system's reliability and stability
- Improve the scalability of the whole system, including scalability in system functionalities to meet various business requirements and scalability in engineering to support growth in users and system features
- Ensure high system performance which allows multiple tasks to be performed simultaneously
- Design and implement resilient distributed systems and supporting tools like CLI clients, monitoring and debugging tools. Knowledge of managing deployments to k8s cluster is a plus
Skills and Qualifications
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Min 4 years of experience in software engineering, especially in backend infrastructure
- Experience with designing, implementing and maintaining data-centric and scalable applications
- Experience with distributed systems engineering
- Strong knowledge in Go and/or NodeJS. Rust is a huge plus
- Knowledge in Docker, Kubernetes, Helm and Terraform
- Must be proficient with cloud platforms such as AWS and GCP. Experience with multi cloud setups is a huge plus.
- Experience with Prometheus, Grafana and other monitoring tools
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit
- Contribution to any open-source distributed platforms or blockchain will be a plus
Let Web3Auth know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!