Senior Solidity Developer
Advanced Blockchain is a publicly listed investor, incubator, and partner in the blockchain industry. Our overarching mission is to promote growth, discovery, and creation within the global blockchain industry, striving to develop and support projects on the cutting-edge of this exciting field.
Full time remote position
We are looking for a software developer with proven Solidity experience. You will be joining a highly technical team that has deep knowledge of DeFi and all the cool things from the blockchain ecosystem.
- High quality and well tested Solidity code, following the latest design and development patterns.
- Write documentation, design flow diagrams and review PRs.
- Research, design, scope and estimate what you need to do.
- Collaborate with the UI team.
- Constantly improve yourself by keeping up to date with the latest technologies trends.
Requirements & skills
- 2+ years of experience writing, testing, deploying and verifying Solidity applications.
- 5+ years of programming experience.
- Know how to document your work and make it simple for the UI team to integrate what you’re creating.
- Being able to work in a team environment, take part in audit sessions (and create remediation documents) and follow Agile-like processes .
- Being passionate about crypto space (new developments tools releases and latest features of the solidity language).
- Being able to work in a fast paced environment (you know, crypto?).
- Written and spoken communication skills in English for professional environment.
Nice to have
- Worked with L2s or different side chains
- Understanding of low level parts of Ethereum blockchain, specifically
- Understanding how Ethereum stores state and related data structures
- EVM knowledge - opcodes etc.
- Solidity and knowledge of ABI (eg. variable mapping to storage slots)
- Experience with
- GraphQL API
- Ethereum blockchain test tools (e.g.Truffle, Embark, Hard Hat, etc.)
- Experience with writing automation tests
- Competitive Crypto payments, all made in USDC.
- 100% remote work. No geographic restrictions.
- An entrepreneurial environment that encourages innovation and facilitates the growth of cutting-edge technology.
- The ability to work as an independent contractor: We treat you as your own agent and support you accordingly!
- Annual Working Equipment Allowance.
- Monthly Gym & Fitness Bonus
- Paid Absence Days
- Global WeWork membership, with access to more than 600 locations worldwide.
- Annual personal development funding to facilitate career development
- Diversity & Inclusion: A company commitment to equal opportunity. We do not condone discrimination on the premise of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or expression.
Please let Advanced Blockchain AG know that you found this job on Crypto JobsL ist. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!