Senior Solidity Developer
Revest Labs is a growing startup developing new and innovative decentralized applications to bring asset-management on-chain. Revest’s core tech centers around our unique Financial NFTs (FNFTs). FNFTs are highly flexible primitives we use to represent semi-liquid positions in DeFi, allowing us to provide unique lending and borrowing products for tokenized real-world-assets (RWAs). Since our launch in September 2021, we’ve found strong product-market fit, with partnerships across DeFi (including Alchemix, Velodrome and Yearn) and TradFi (including Arbelos Markets, Coindex Capital, and Hashnote). As BlackRock’s Larry Fink recently concluded: “The next generation for markets, the next generation for securities, will be tokenization”. At Revest, you will be working on the forefront of this trillion dollar market opportunity.
- Manage a team of solidity engineers in order to execute on the business goals and implement new features and products
- Work closely with Project Manager and other stakeholders to align on roadmaps, timelines, and priority of work.
- Design and implement project architectures, working with our CTO to align on design decisions.
- Communicate with B2B clients at a technical level, inform our BD team of technical considerations and constraints, and architect integrations.
- Be a team player who can work well in a fast-paced environment with significant drive and initiative!
- 4+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- At least one year of experience as a Solidity Developer, 2+ preferred
- Leadership experience
- Have a strong working knowledge of Solidity design patterns and security best practices
- Experience collaborating within an engineering team and reviewing code
- Be able to communicate on technical topics to non-technical stakeholders
- Strong personal interest in crypto and blockchain ecosystems. Prior industry experience is preferred.
- Customer First Attitude - actively thinks about how to improve the end user experience of our products
- Initiative - specifically seeks to take greater ownership and responsibility to drive the company forward and into the future
- Adaptable - thrives in an fast-paced environment which will require quick interaction
- Effective Communicator - clearly articulates ideas and engages in debates in a productive manner that leads us to making better decisions
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Fully-remote working environment
- Working on the bleeding-edge of DeFi and RWAs
- Budget for conference trips and team events (some past trips have included Istanbul, Columbia, and the Bahamas)
- Budget for professional development
We look forward to your application!