Senior Web3 Frontend Engineer
prePO is a decentralized protocol enabling synthetic exposure to pre-public assets, such as pre-IPO stocks, pre-launch tokens, and pre-airdrop points.
Our mission is to democratize pre-public investing - transforming a world of financial exclusion into a world of permissionless access. 🌎
The Dream Team 💫
At prePO, we are building a fully-remote, globally-distributed dream team. Like a professional sports team, we want every player on the field to be a superstar in their position and play extremely effectively with others.
We are also backed by world-class investors (>$4M in funding to date), including founders from Gnosis, 1inch, Illuvium, Zapper, and more!
Our Values 💝
At prePO, the following team values describe the people we want to work with (and the people you would want to work with too!):
- Passion: being engaged and enthusiastic about the work, the mission, and making an effective impact on the world.
- Autonomy: being proactive, resourceful, and making decisions in prePO’s best interest.
- Overcommunication: sharing feedback and all relevant information - directly, frequently, clearly and empathetically.
- High Performance: producing high-quality outcomes with speed and consistency, and continuously raising the bar for yourself and others.
- Focus: being laser-focused on high-priority, high-impact tasks that work us towards achieving prePO’s mission.
- Incrementalism: delivering value via incremental iterations.
- Simplicity: seeking out the simplest solutions.
- Innovation: embracing creativity, and leading the industry with forward-thinking ideas.
- Decentralization: valuing solutions which are trustless, permissionless and automated.
The Role 💻
prePO is looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer to architect, develop, test, and deploy front-end code for novel DeFi applications.
Candidates should have excellent React proficiency, strong technical leadership, a consistent track record of solving critical engineering problems, and a strong interest in DeFi and crypto in general.
Our core tech stack is React, Next.js, TypeScript, MobX, mst-gql, ethers.js and TypeChain for writing application logic, Jest for testing, ESLint and Prettier for code style and safety, and Vercel for CI/CD.
Candidates without Web3 development experience are welcome to apply and will be trained up.
The Ideal Candidate 🏅
Our ideal candidate will:
- write clean, re-usable, reliable and performant React code
- style and animate components based on Figma specifications
- synchronize smart contract and subgraph data with client-side state
- create functions that write to the blockchain by calling smart contract methods
- extend upon our standard patterns for implementing frontend Web3 functionality
- contribute to high-level decisions about prePO’s front-end architecture
- collaborate with product owners, designers, and other developers
- work at a rapid pace with a large amount of ownership and autonomy
We are committed to fostering diversity and inclusiveness within our organization, and we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
Note that we cannot offer visa sponsorships at this time.
Benefits & Perks 🎁
- Fully-remote work with flexible working hours
- Work on the bleeding edge of DeFi and crypto
- Learn from other senior high-performing team members
- Team game nights + off-sites + sponsored conference trips
- Budget for learning / professional development / subscriptions
- Join a force for good - prePO has made a pledge to dedicate at least 2% of time, product, and profit towards charity
We look forward to your application!
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Developer Web3 Jobs, Engineering Web3 Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, React Web3 Jobs, Senior Crypto Jobs, TypeScript Web3 Jobs, DeFi Web3 Jobs, Frontend Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs, Devops Crypto Jobs, UI/UX Web3 Jobs.
Let employer know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!