Social Media Manager
ZKX is the first permissionless protocol for derivatives built on StarkNet. We’re building a decentralized exchange that lets users trade derivatives using reward mechanisms, liquidity provisioning, and simplified access to complex trading strategies. We’re passionate about democratizing access to global yields so anyone can invest in them.
You can read more about our vision, what we’re building, and our roadmap here.
We’re backed by well-known venture funds in the ecosystem. By joining us, you have the opportunity to work with a global team and the chance to shape the future at ZKX.
- Build social media strategy and execute plans to grow our following on key channels and platforms (e.g., Twitter, YouTube, Reddit, etc.)
- Create relevant content with a unique ZKX voice to reach our target audience.
- Curate, and manage campaigns on social platforms, scheduling content and moderating live talks on Twitter Spaces, YouTube, etc.
- Align with ZKX’s social media aesthetic and collaborate with the design team to build banners, memes, and posts
- Work with different stakeholders in the team and develop a Q/Q strategy across socials.
- Familiar with social media marketing tools such as Hootsuite for publishing and analytics
- Weekly review of the performance of channels and campaigns; analyze key metrics and maintain a dynamic strategy
- Create content database and success-rate statistics (views, likes, sharing, etc).
- Ideate and drive value with unique growth hacks to increase audience, and engagement across social platforms
- Develop and manage partnerships with external partners
- Excellent writing and verbal skills in English is a MUST
- 3+ years of experience in social media management (preferable in crypto, DeFi, and web3)
- A degen by heart who speaks the CT language and has a secret meme repository
- Ability to plan and execute an editorial calendar and assure a constant flow of content
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment, and balance multiple projects if required
- Go-getter with strong organization and time management skills
- Focus on the quality of work and attention to detail
- Global Team - Join to work with a team with extensive experience across venture building, technology scaleups, and financial derivatives structuring in 10+ countries across the globe.
- Financial Incentives - Competitive salary, token package, and high-performance incentives.
- Team Culture - We value the expertise you bring in and the work you do. While we are remote-first, we also believe in building culture and meet IRL every couple of months as part of our team Boot Camp.
- [email protected] - Opportunity to travel the world, work with a talented team and connect with key people in the industry.
We’re working to address some of the core problems in DeFi and are proud to be creating new fundamentals for the ecosystem. We constantly challenge ourselves, value transparency and trust, and love what we do.
Join us in delivering DeFi as it’s meant to be!
Please let ZKX know that you found this job on Crypto JobsL ist. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!