Sr DevOps Engineer
We are currently in search of a highly skilled and experienced Customer-Facing DevOps Engineer to become an integral part of our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will possess an extensive background in deploying, debugging, tuning, and maintaining web deployments, high-performance, low-latency distributed applications, container-based applications, microservices, and databases, and independently work in a customer-facing environment.
Your commitment to delivering cutting-edge solutions and exceptional service to our clients will be paramount in this role. Furthermore, alignment with Nethermind's vision of being at the forefront of blockchain technology, driving innovation, and fostering growth within the industry is essential.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless deployment and integration of applications, as well as strategic DevOps initiatives that align with customer goals.
- Design and implement robust system and cloud architectures, ensuring scalability, resilience, and optimal performance.
- Provide exceptional communications with customers, understand client needs, and tailor solutions accordingly.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and tools, aligning with industry best practices.
- Deploy and maintain both web 2.0 and web 3.0 infrastructure in a cloud environment
- Evaluate and refine existing DevOps processes, implementing automation and efficiency improvements where necessary.
- Ensure that all deployments meet regulatory compliance and security standards.
- 5+ years of experience in a DevOps/SRE Engineer role inclusively at least 2 years in consulting or customer-facing roles.
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management experience
- Strong experience with designing and building CICD pipelines
- Strong experience with Infra as Code, for example, Terraform and Ansible
- Strong experience of container environments along with container orchestration tools like Kubernetes (especially in EKS or GKE in a cloud environment) and familiar with helm chart
- Previous consulting experience
- Experience with monitoring tools like Grafana, Datadog, Prometheus, etc.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash is a must)
- Working Knowledge of systems programming languages like Golang and Python
- Extensive cloud experience and familiarity with configuring, scaling, tuning, and monitoring the range of services (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Experience producing operational and design documentation for the things you build, and writing post-mortem docs after troubleshooting service issues.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools, like Jenkins, GitHub Actions, etc.
Nice to have:
- Any blockchain experience is a plus
- Experience in software development and infrastructure development is a plus.
- Commercial AWS/Azure/GCP Experience in an Enterprise Environment
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Devops Crypto Jobs, Security Web3 Jobs, Developer Web3 Jobs, Golang Crypto Jobs, Compliance Crypto Jobs, Python Crypto Jobs, Sre Crypto Jobs, Kubernetes Crypto Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.
Let Nethermind know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!