Staff Product Manager- Digital Banking and ONE Integration **Con
Braintrust is the first decentralized Web3 talent network that connects skilled, vetted knowledge workers with the world’s leading companies. The community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it, ensuring the network always serves the needs of its users, instead of a centrally-controlled corporation. And because the community of knowledge workers and contributors earns ownership and control of Braintrust through its native BTRST token for their contributions to the network and its growth, new Talent and jobs have participated in the network at record speeds.
Braintrust has over 700,000+ community members, with knowledge workers and project contributors across the world. Braintrust is trusted by hundreds of Fortune 1000 global enterprises including Nestlé, Porsche, Atlassian, Goldman Sachs, and Nike. For more information, visit: www.braintrust.com.
BTRST is available on Coinbase.com and in the Coinbase Android and iOS apps. Coinbase customers can trade, send, receive, or store BTRST in most Coinbase-supported regions. For more information on Braintrust and the BTRST token, read the “Braintrust: The Decentralized Talent Network” whitepaper.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote - US ONLY
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $100 – $120/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long-term
- This is a 6 month contract with the intention of converting to a full-time employee
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Product Manager
- Former UX Designer, Creative Director or led Strategy on the agency side to bring your creativity to our strategy
- Superb writer with exceptional design presentation skills
- Analyze, quantify, and articulate trade-offs of what you are building
- Deep attention to detail
- Ability to build consensus by selling your vision and aligning everyone
- Product Vision
- User Experience
- Product Analytics
- Product Management
- Product Strategy
What you’ll be working on
This is a 6 month contract with the intention of converting to a full-time employee
About The Role
We are building out our financial services product team with a strong focus on consumer strategy and experience.
This role is extremely unique as it has been a leader for years in financial services and we are accelerating our digital growth. We have recently formed a joint venture and bought two companies which we now call ONE. ONE is a digital banking business, and we are integrating their capabilities . We want to leverage our massive worldwide footprint to create an omni experience that takes the best of in-store solutions and marries them with digital, to meet our customers where they are.
We want to leverage your creative experience and innovation background to help us hone and craft the strategy that drives growth across our entire product line. The role will be exciting if you like having a blank canvas to think big and translating that vision into a coherent strategy and roadmap.
This role is a combination of strategic thinking and daily execution. Your ability to articulate, write and design a clear strategy, as well as get executive buy in will be a big part of your success. We need a roll-up-the-sleeves product strategy manager with a keen interest in crafting and selling the vision where we balance the trade-off between engagement, revenue and costs.
What You’ll Do
- Love crafting a vision, designing strategy decks and selling the growth story to go execute
- Identify opportunities that grow revenue, cut costs and maximize customer retention
- Understand the impact of each new experience and be able to articulate the value relative to customer experience vs. opportunity cost
- Work directly with the ONE team to support the integration and growth strategy
Please let Braintrust know that you found this job on Crypto JobsL ist. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!