Staff Software Engineer, Core Services
Chainalysis is one of the oldest crypto companies to offer on-chain analysis for its clients. They offer investigation and compliance tools to crypto companies, government agencies, regulators, and more. For example, an exchange can hire them to flag transactions coming from wallets associated with exchange hacks or known terrorists to make sure they do not engage with them. Chainalysis software has been used to solve some of the biggest high-profile cases in the crypto industry.
Chainalysis has its offerings in more than 60 countries. At any given time, there are hundreds of Chainalysis Jobs. If you're looking for a career in Chainalysis, there's a lot of categories to choose from in Engineering, Marketing, and sales. Host of the jobs are not remote. But since Chainalysis has its offices in multiple countries, most jobs should be very accessible. Check out some of the Chainalysis jobs below:
The engineering team at Chainalysis is inspired by solving the hardest technical challenges and creating products that build trust in cryptocurrencies. We’re a global organization with teams in the UK, Denmark, and the USA who thrive on the challenging work we do and doing it with other exceptionally talented teammates. Our industry changes every day and our job is to build a flexible platform that will allow us to adapt to those rapid changes.
Staff DevOps Engineer, Platform-Services, will work within a highly skilled team that thrives on making the whole engineering team more effective. Responsible for the evolution of our multi-cloud infrastructure, they champion infrastructure best-practices and influence team goals and product roadmaps. Whether it’s tools to make operating code in production easier, managing foundational shared services or education on AWS, the team is guided by the question - how do we help our colleagues reduce cognitive load and get more done? They’ll work with our Developer-Productivity, Cost and Security Engineering teams to understand the goals of the larger organization and to make sure that projects are successful.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- Brought innovative new ideas and played a key role in driving the near and long term Platform RoadMap.
- Worked closely with Developer-Productivity to enable R&D teams to self-serve engineering platform services.
- Worked with Information Security to improve the systems used to test releases for security issues
- Developed best practices around use of cloud technology (AWS).
- Reduced the barrier for every engineer at Chainalysis to operate their code in production.
- Established objective measures of done and documented assumptions
- Helped to build and follow SLAs and SLOs for our engineering platform infrastructure.
- Enabled Chainalysis to continually increase compliance and security standards whilst minimizing the burden on engineering teams.
- Identified infrastructure cost saving opportunities by collaborating with our Cost Optimisation team.
- Provided highly available and performant engineering platform services such Kubernetes, Kafka, Jenkins and Artifactory.
- Hardened production systems (maintained uptime targets, graceful degradation, self-healing and automated recovery)
A background like this helps:
- Strong technical background with 10+ years of experience working directly in a DevOps or Platform Engineering role.
- You’ve led or played an instrumental role in designing and implementing engineering platform tooling for microservices-based distributed systems in a major cloud provider like AWS or GCP
- Experience mentoring other engineers, leading cross-team projects, and driving design and technology decisions.
- A Deep understanding of AWS services and technologies such as IAM, S3, EC2, EKS, RDS, MSK and Lambda (exposure to AWS CDK nice but not required)
- Experience running, maintaining and troubleshooting multi-tenant Kubernetes clusters in a production environment.
- Experience with streaming pipelines (Kafka, Spark)
- Prior success implementing infrastructure as code including pipelines as code (Terraform, Helm, Ansible, Jenkins), and containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience in one or more of the following: Java, Typescript, Python, or Shell Scripting
- Experience monitoring production systems (DataDog, Prometheus, etc.)
- Experience with tuning RDBMSs (ideally PostgreSQL)
- Experience operating in a standards compliant environment (e.g. ISO-27001, NIST 800-171, SOC 2)
- Have an interest in cryptocurrencies or a desire to learn - we can help!
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Devops Crypto Jobs, Security Crypto Jobs, Developer Web3 Jobs, Engineering Crypto Jobs, Compliance Crypto Jobs, Python Crypto Jobs, Typescript Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.