Technical Project Coordinator
About the Ethereum FoundationThe Ethereum Foundation (EF) is a global non-profit organization dedicated to supporting Ethereum and related technologies. Our mission is to do what is best for Ethereum’s long-term success. Our role is to allocate resources to critical projects, to be a valued voice within the Ethereum ecosystem, and to advocate for Ethereum to the outside world.About the PSE TeamAs part of the EF, we are a cutting-edge technological research group exploring practical applications for Zero-Knowledge Proofs and Scaling solutions. Our mission is to build the cryptographic primitives that will form the bedrock of a rich and vibrant ecosystem of decentralized applications, built on Ethereum. We do this through pure research projects, by building proofs of concept, and by facilitating the integration of technological primitives into decentralized applications.Values AlignmentWe share a passion for experimental Ethereum focused privacy and scaling solutions. We are building public goods i.e. open-source software without expectation for any profit We are global, remote-friendly, and open to contractors. Cultural alignment to our values is very important to us. You will enjoy working with us if you have an entrepreneurial mindset and want to tackle challenges that no one else has solved yet. You are radically open-minded and keen on building the next generation of web infrastructure and decentralized systems.The RoleAs Technical Project Coordinator you take care of the people that are responsible for running our projects. You already have some leadership experience, and you know that leadership is about creating the right mindset and culture, accompanied by some additional processes. You understand that a leadership position is not about micromanagement, but helping your team get the job done. You are up-to-date with Ethereum’s approach to scaling and show a strong interest in Zero-Knowledge proofs and other cryptographic primitives. We would love to see you bring a passion for our mission, and passion for the people you work with!
- Extremely passionate about Ethereum and/ or Cryptography.
- Our team has grown rapidly in the last year. You will oversee a number of teams and establish the necessary processes and structure.
- Help project teams define vision, goals, & roadmaps
- Address and resolve issues that may arise during the project development process
- Ensure that your project teams are engaged, consistently improving, and stress-free
- Help Project Leads to identify and fulfill their team’s needs
- Facilitate meetings and workshops to help develop your team’s skills and culture (e.g. team building, strategy, Goals/Vision, handling change, decision making, and conflict resolution)
- Maintain a high level of transparency with thorough communication & documentation
- Mindset of a Servant Leader, ideally leadership experience
- Ability to independently navigate a distributed organization
- Motivated self-starter attitude that can adapt and thrive in ambiguity
- At least basic programming knowledge
- Strong passion for Ethereum beyond Defi and NFT use cases
- Solid technical understanding of Ethereum scaling and privacy approaches
- Strong interest in Zero-Knowledge proofs (expertise is not necessary)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Experience seeing projects through their entire lifecycle
- Comfort working with a number of small remote teams
Let Ethereum Foundation know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!