Technical Project Manager
Chronicle Protocol is a decentralized Oracle solution securing over $10 billion in collateral since 2017. We continue to secure MakerDAO while establishing a stand-alone brand and business proposition and building the world’s first fully verifiable, cost-efficient, scalable, and decentralized oracle.
The combination of Chronicle Protocol’s groundbreaking proprietary tech and impressive track record in Web3 represents an opportunity to establish a new leader in the oracle space, capable of servicing businesses across all blockchains, recognized for its gold standard of feeds, scalability, transparency, accessibility, resilience, and security.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager to play a crucial role in the planning, coordination and implementation of our product development and processes. You will be the co-pilot of our roadmap to ensure our engineers stay aligned, remove blockers and execute effectively. We are a lean team of highly specialized autonomous individuals, you will be managing the project not the people!
What you’ll work on
- Utilize your technical background and understanding of our business goals to evaluate tradeoffs of technical decisions and determine the best path forward
- Foster a collaborative, meritocratic, and inclusive environment, encouraging open dialogue and constructive feedback within the team
- Identify key topics and mediate technical discussions within the engineering team
Agile Scrum Master
- Assume Scrum Master responsibilities. Moderate Sprint Planning, Daily Standup, and Sprint Review.
- Deconstruct project deliverables into stories and track them in our project tracking software (Shortcut).
- Collaborate with the engineering team to translate product requirements into engineering solutions.
- Coordinate the engineering team to deliver projects, ensuring the execution of our product roadmap and vision.
Process Optimization Champion
- Define and own the engineering workflow process end-to-end. You determine how the engineering team can most effectively deliver on its roadmap. Define the ‘definition of done’ (implementation, tests, documentations, deployment).
- Establish, own and refine common engineering and delivery processes to ensure quality of delivery, speed of execution, and risk mitigation. Common processes include onboarding new blockchains, onboarding new assets, and onboarding new Feed validators.
- Act as the primary point of contact between the engineering team and founder providing regular updates on the status of projects.
- Work with other stakeholders to define the product roadmap.
- Communicate staffing requirements to successfully execute on the product roadmap.
- Strong technical background with 5+ years of project management experience
- Experience partnering with deeply technical engineering teams to drive execution of product roadmaps
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize tasks in a dynamic environment
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
You will stand out if you have
- Experience working in crypto software development
- Experience building products in a high stakes environment. We are in the ‘rocket ship’ business where failure can lead to realized losses in the billions
- Passion for the mission and potential of cryptocurrency and decentralized finance
- Familiarity with working in a startup environment
- Experience working with remote teams
- A European based location
What we offer
- An opportunity to work with veterans in the crypto space building on the bleeding edge of technology
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible payment options: USD / EUR / DAI
- 6 weeks vacation
- Flexible schedule
- Three offsites per year to meet up with the team
- 100% Remote
If you feel like you’re the perfect fit for the role, please apply even if you don’t match all the requirements.