Terra Smart Contract Developer
Terra is a public blockchain protocol deploying a suite of algorithmic decentralized stablecoins which underpin a thriving ecosystem that brings DeFi to the masses.
Terra’s mission is to set money free. We believe that money is a form of technology that can be innovated on. As a pioneer in monetary technology, we build open infrastructure, rethink monetary policy, and create revolutionary applications that set the stage for open financial platforms.At its core, Terra is a platform for developers. Developers can build applications on top of the Terra blockchain for countless use cases in crypto.As featured in: CoinDesk: Terra Becomes Second-Largest DeFi Protocol, Surpassing Binance Smart ChainDecrypt: Luna Token Sale Raises 1 Billion Bitcoin ReserveCointelegraph: Luna Flips Ethereum becoming second-largest network for staked valueFortune: Cryptocurrency Exchanges Back $32 Million Stable Coin ProjectTerra’s tradition of being builders first, with the ultimate goal of migrating physical human activity and ingenuity to the internet.We incubate and execute on the most innovative and exciting Web3 ideas, collaborating with entrepreneurial founders and teams.
About the role
- Designing and developing core smart contracts for projects
- Writing appropriate unit tests for the aforementioned smart contracts
- Deploying developed smart contracts to production
- Experience in product development
- Understanding of smart contracts and their limitations
- Ability to write clean code
- Knowledge in CosmWasm / Rust
- Experience in blockchain product development, preferably DeFi
- General understanding of DeFi
- Knowledge in Terra and its differences with other blockchains