Training Specialist, International (Spanish Speaking)
Chainalysis is one of the oldest crypto companies to offer on-chain analysis for its clients. They offer investigation and compliance tools to crypto companies, government agencies, regulators, and more. For example, an exchange can hire them to flag transactions coming from wallets associated with exchange hacks or known terrorists to make sure they do not engage with them. Chainalysis software has been used to solve some of the biggest high-profile cases in the crypto industry.
Chainalysis has its offerings in more than 60 countries. At any given time, there are hundreds of Chainalysis Jobs. If you're looking for a career in Chainalysis, there's a lot of categories to choose from in Engineering, Marketing, and sales. Host of the jobs are not remote. But since Chainalysis has its offices in multiple countries, most jobs should be very accessible. Check out some of the Chainalysis jobs below:
The Chainalysis Training Team designs and delivers impactful, engaging content to drive education on cryptocurrency technology and Chainalysis products. We ensure our customers understand the ecosystem, and are able to best use Chainalysis solutions to achieve real world results.
Training specialists are the face of those educational efforts. They develop and lead training and certification programs for the world’s top investigative and compliance practitioners, both in person and virtually. We measure success through training quality and the product adoption and skill level of each user.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’ve built expertise across the Chainalysis product suite, on cryptocurrency technology, and investigative, compliance & regulatory workflows - and you can help others develop these same skills.
- You’ve created engaging, interactive content to equip our customers on the latest product offering, launched exciting e-learning courses, and have enjoyed explaining cryptocurrency developments to a global audience.
- You’ve established trust with customers through your approachable style and they seek you out for your investigative skills and compliance knowledge.
- You’ve collaborated widely within Chainalysis, working closely with experts in customer success, product development, investigations, research, revenue and beyond to find the best way to meet our customer’s learning needs.
- You’ve taken ownership of our training program, helping to innovate our current content & leading its evolution.
A background like this helps:
- You’ve worked in investigations, intelligence analysis or financial compliance, or have comparable experience and a proven ability to learn new fields quickly.
- You’re an experienced trainer, designing and delivering exceptional virtual & onsite training globally.
- You have an interest in blockchain technology and have a strong curiosity and hunger to learn new tech trends and develop industry leading expertise.
- You’re accustomed to communicating effectively across all levels of audience from new hires to established executives.
- Bonus points if you are fluent in English and Spanish.
- Bonus points if you have experience with Chainalysis or other blockchain analysis software products.
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Research Crypto Jobs, Content Crypto Jobs, Compliance Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.