Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?Binance is looking for a French Language Translator to help us translate and produce marketing content for our French-speaking user community. The content you will translate will be focused on the Binance ecosystem, with the latest information about our products and delivering what our users need to navigate Binance. The content will range from Binance news, announcements and blog posts, to technology and product-focused explainers, and latest offers on our platform.The ideal candidate will need to be quick to adapt between different writing styles and subject matters according to the local market. You need to be talented and experienced, with great communication skills to gather requirements from internal stakeholders, and translate their perspectives and input into highly consumable written content. The ideal candidate has a strong cultural understanding of the local market, as well as experience in localization.
- Translate and localize marketing copy from English to French, including: announcements, blog posts, press releases, video scripts, UI/UX strings, landing pages, and help guides.
- Produce quality copy quickly, efficiently, and against deadlines.
- Collaborate with designers, video editors, and other creatives to create visuals that bring your writing to life.
- Research topics, such as specific personas and industries and technologies, in order to create copy that speaks authentically to our audience.
- Incorporate SEO best practices into writing, including the integration of keywords and in-line links.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to gather requirements and translate them into content needs.
- Native French language skills and Fluent in English.
- Bachelor's or higher degree, ideally, in linguistics.
- 1+ years of translation or content creation experience (tech and finance industries preferred).
- Eager to work with new financial technology (ie. cryptocurrency and blockchain).
- Possess the following qualities: inquisitive, proactive, responsive, and responsible.