VP of Engineering (Hands on)
ZKX is the first permissionless protocol for derivatives built on StarkNet. We’re building a decentralized exchange that lets users trade derivatives using reward mechanisms, liquidity provisioning, and simplified access to complex trading strategies. We’re passionate about democratizing access to global yields so anyone can invest in them.
You can read more about our vision, what we’re building, and our roadmap here.
We’re backed by well-known venture funds in the ecosystem. By joining us, you have the opportunity to work with a global team and the chance to shape the future at ZKX.
- Develop high-load decentralized services architecture and its ecosystem
- Maintain and optimize existing codebase
- Test coverage
- Architecture design
- API design
- Participate in solving problems and incidents in high-load systems
- Integration with external services
- Commercial experience in the development of Backend services and microservices
- (high load and decentralised) is a MUST
- Commercial Node.js/GO lang development experience (5+ years)
- Commercial experience in high-load applications design and development
- Commercial experience in developing decentralized applications
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented development
- Good understanding of Service Oriented Architecture, Microservice Architecture
- Experience in building complex RESTful APIs
- Test Driven Development - TDD, CI / CD
- Experience in agile/scrum methodology
- Understanding of the engineering principles of developing robust applications,
- practical application of methodologies, algorithms
- Experience of blockchain technology
- Background in a high growth start-up or scale-up
- Global Team - Join to work with a team with extensive experience across venture building, technology scaleups, and financial derivatives structuring in 10+ countries across the globe.
- Financial Incentives - Competitive salary, token package, and high-performance incentives.
- Team Culture - We value the expertise you bring in and the work you do. While we are remote-first, we also believe in building culture and meet IRL every couple of months as part of our team Boot Camp.
- [email protected] - Opportunity to travel the world, work with a talented team and connect with key people in the industry.
We’re working to address some of the core problems in DeFi and are proud to be creating new fundamentals for the ecosystem. We constantly challenge ourselves, value transparency and trust, and love what we do.
Join us in delivering DeFi as it’s meant to be!
Please let ZKX know that you found this job on Crypto JobsL ist. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!