Protecting your Work. Your Rights. Your Revenue.
UREEQA exists to empower and enable creators to protect and validate their creations in a global digital ecosystem in order to drive more equitable outcomes.
Join UREEQA for a unique opportunity marketing for a technology company in the fast-paced blockchain and cryptocurrency field. This position will focus on managing all communications channels, including social media, in support of established marketing strategies for UREEQA Inc. You will also be part of a cross functional team gaining exposure and contributing to the sales of our trusted validation platform, designed to help any creator protect, manage, and monetize their creations on the blockchain. Bring your results oriented drive to a company with a great company culture that fosters your personal development in an emerging field.
Position: Communications Manager
Reports To: Chief Marketing Officer
Location: Kitchener, ON (Virtual)
- Support development and execution of marketing plan
- Create and execute social media content calendar for regular communication to our community
- Coordinate execution of marketing communication to our community regarding platform updates, milestones, new partnerships, events etc.
- Manage and coordinate with internal and external resources to oversee and execute communications on various social media platforms, including creation and execution of content releases.
- Develop strategies to measure and gauge customer satisfaction and report monthly stats to CMO
- Update website and other marketing materials
- Engage with individual and corporate 3rd parties, including establishing partnerships with corporations and institutions and onboarding influencers.
- Regularly engage with online social media accounts to engage communities
- Create content for online training platforms, including training videos and related content.
- Keep the internal cross-functional team and external partners informed and engaged in the delivery of marketing communications by maintaining a marketing calendar.
- Collect and monitor communication performance through research, analytics and market trends. Report monthly to CMO.
- Recommend opportunities to improve performance and manage issues based on market trends, audience insights and communications performance through various channels.
- Plan and develop social media campaigns defining KPIs and ROIs for each engagement
- Leverage monitoring tools for insights and alignment with company goals, while following social media trends to engage the company’s communities
- Support the development of a comprehensive and integrated marketing strategy
- Implement a plan to build brand profiles within the markets and amongst target groups
- Develop and implement communications to promote programs, events and/or initiatives that support strategic objectives, including business development and revenue-generating strategies and/or activities
- Advise on branding strategies and attributes to support initiatives
- Develop and maintain standards and styles for visual and interface design of digital platforms
- Analyze market data to determine trends and effectiveness of programs and initiatives; conducting detailed analysis to inform management decision making
- Create and edit documents and other marketing communication assets
Competencies, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to differentiate voice and content pillars between multiple channels
- Demonstrated relationship building and engagement skills
- Communicates clearly and concisely, with a proven attentiveness to detail
- Ability to create original content for social media, including written and video formats
- Time management and organization skills, including the ability to plan and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to respond and collaborate in a remote setting
- Ability to articulate complex ideas clearly
- Proficiency in English; other languages a plus.
Qualifications , Education & Experience
- University/College Degree with a focus on marketing, public relations or mass communications; or acceptable combination of equivalent education and experience.
- Minimum five (5) years experience in marketing communications, with at least 1 yr. dedicated experience in managing social media.
- Demonstrated experience developing, implementing and evaluating marketing communication campaigns, marketing research projects, brand development initiatives with specific attention to the creation, development and management of web-based and social media marketing communications
- Strong project management skills with a successful track record in managing a variety of creative, persuasive and cost-effective marketing communication projects, from conceptual stages through delivery and follow-up/evaluation, including proven experience in outsourcing graphic design, advertising, or other creative services when required.
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills, including knowledge of English grammar and spelling; and the ability to edit and proofread
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while meeting deadlines and budgets
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well with others both internally and externally
- Superior oral and written communication skills, with an ability respond and collaborate in a remote setting.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud Ex. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, social media scheduling tools, Craft CMS
- Knowledge of the latest electronic and social media marketing tools including approaches such as web practices and learning portals
- Experience using Telegram, Twitter, Discord, Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, LinkedIn
- Enjoy working in a flexible, dynamic, results oriented environment with a small team
- Previous work with a technology start-up, and experience in the Web3, blockchain, NFT, or cryptocurrency environment
- Highly motivated and enjoys learning and adapting to an ever-changing industry
- Experience in Web3 social communities
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Starting at $65 annually, will be based on level of experience.
- Fully remote. Head office in Kitchener, Ontario. Operates between multiple time zones.
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Marketing Web3 Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Content Crypto Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.