Web3Auth provides Frictionless log-ins for Dapps. We work on solving this through a distributed key generation scheme, linking current existing user accounts (e.g. Google accounts) to public-private key pairs - in the long-term becoming the world’s identity platform.
Web3Auth is a VC-backed company that works on applied cryptography and we specialize in private key management software. Our company vision is to proliferate the usage of cryptographic keys to enable use cases that empower the individual. Our solution allows for applications to setup a public key infrastructure while maintaining flows that end-users are familiar with. You can (git) check out all of our open-source code at https://github.com/torusresearch. We’re heavily execution-driven, flexible and impact-focused.Our aim is to provide a seamless user experience to the applications that integrate us, ultimately driving adoption in the ecosystem. You will work hands-on on Web3Auth, various tools and rapidly deliver innovative solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ideate, draft, and publish high-quality, engaging, and original content across various platforms including website, blogs, newsletters, press releases, and other marketing materials.
- Formulate and implement content and PR strategy that aligns with company objectives and audience demands.
- Craft stories to establish Web3Auth's positioning, while generating narrative-focused, SEO-optimized content tailored for projects and enterprises.
- Create content optimized for search engines to boost organic website traffic and enhance our search engine rankings.
- Write clear, concise, and compelling case studies that showcase the success of our services and the benefits for our clients.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, insights, and best practices to ensure our content is relevant and competitive.
- Provide monthly reports highlighting the performance of our content, insights gathered, and recommendations for the upcoming content calendar.
- Knowledge of web3, blockchain or cryptocurrency industry or domain is a must.
- Excellent storyteller and passionate about creative writing.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- Proven track record with 3-5 years of experience in content strategy, PR and writing.
- Familiarity with content management systems and SEO tools (e.g, Google Analytics, SEMrush).
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong research skills with attention to detail.
- Alongside your CV, please also submit/share a link to your portfolio
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Marketing Web3 Jobs, Research Crypto Jobs, Content Web3 Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Public Relations Web3 Jobs, SEO Crypto Jobs, Cryptography Web3 Jobs, Open Source Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.
Let Web3Auth know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!