Earn Operation and Growth Marketing
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange. Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Assist the team with Earn products operation and product growth
- Plan and execute activities and communication to increase user and product growth. Explore collaboration opportunities with token partners
- Cooperate with cross functional teams (product, marketing, CS, KOL affiliate) in order to maintain smooth product operation
- Monitor and resolve Earn product issues by coordinating with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve given KPI
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of marketing campaigns and product growth through data analysis and user feedback
- Assist the team with VIP and institutional clients and onboard more clients with Earn products
- Well known each DeFi protocol mechanism and cooperate with TOP protocols to expand LSD market
- 5+ years of experience in operations, product management, marketing, business development, etc
- Solid understanding of Binance and competitors’ Earn Products and Services
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency / blockchain-related terminologies and trends
- Great logical thinking ability, strong communication skills, self-driven, and quick-learner
- Driven and strategic mindset with strong documentation and writing skills
- Deliver market and brand promotion through marketing materials and marketing activities
Let Binance know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!