Senior Marketing Manager, Americas (Latam)
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Together with Director, Marketing Americas manage development and execution of regional and local product campaigns in partnership with internal stakeholders to ensure business objectives are met
- Work with global marketing to localize relevant campaigns in service of user growth
- Manage and grow strategic marketing partner relationships, channel experimentation, audience messaging, and spend accountability
- Be user obsessed: Map out the user journey and increase user funnel conversion through surfacing product ask, user education and operation campaigns
- Ideate, test, iterate, and optimize growth via paid acquisition, retargeting, and product optimizations across web and native-app growth channels
- Planning and execution of online and some offline marketing activities, events, and campaigns to local audiences
- Grow our user base and increase awareness of the Binance brand in fun, creative and informative ways
- Monitor /campaign progress and results using data analysis and user feedback to ensure ever-improving efficacy and user experience
- Manage new media partnerships end-to-end to drive measurable growth
- Constantly work on new channels, creatives and other ideas for experimentation, optimization and acquisition growth
- Help shape the Binance brand in Latam Region
- Management of team.
- Fluency in Portuguese, Spanish and English is a must
- Minimum 5 years of relevant marketing experience, preferably in a fast paced industry
- Execution-oriented mindset - with the humility, drive, and scrappiness to get it done
- Must have a strong interest and knowledge in crypto/blockchain/technology
- Must be able to work independently
- A university degree relating to Marketing is a plus
- Strong coordination skills and strategic mindset for marketing
- Familiarity with online and offline marketing avenues such as social media, community management, and event management
- Proven experience in growing and managing user base.
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Non Tech Web3 Jobs, Marketing Web3 Jobs, Trading Crypto Jobs, Community Crypto Jobs, Exchange Crypto Jobs, Social Media Crypto Jobs, Director Web3 Jobs, Senior Crypto Jobs, Finance Web3 Jobs, Manager Web3 Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.