# About Me
**Software Developer** specializing in **blockchain development**. 24 y.o.
## My experience as blockchain developer covers creation of:
• P2E game with ERC20, ERC721/ERC1155 with a lot of additional custom logic, extensions, inline assembly.
• Genesis block contracts for blockchain with PoA (proof of authority) consensus
• Contracts for Uniswap Arbitrage trading system
• Modified Gas Station Network
• Interactive docs for contracts
• Faucet websites
• Other client-side and server-side web3 integrations
## Other experience:
• Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Visualization, Data Analysis apps
• Classic web2 applications (Express, DRF, Fiber, React frameworks)
• Technical and regulatory documentation
• Photography :)
Data Scientist / Machine Learning engineer with overall 11+ years of R&D.
Experienced in Machine learning, Deep learning, heavy algorithms development from PoC to production stages and support in the following areas: Finance, Healthcare, Sound analysis, Text processing (NLP), Computer vision. etc. Covered different roles, from a single ML engineer on a project to a head of ML Team.
Commonly used stack: Linux, Git, Python (Keras, scikit-learn, xgboost, tensorflow, numpy, pandas, spacy, librosa, dask, opencv, matplotlib, plotly, etc.)
- Quantitative Researcher @ SquarePoint Capital, London, UK
- Deep Learning Engineer @ Myna Labs AI, SF, USA
- Machine Learning Engineer @ Tinkoff Bank, Moscow, Russia
Researched several deep learning tasks related to computer vision, signal processing, biometrics, and quantitative analysis. Young but experienced deep learning researcher with publications and in-production projects. Also researching Natural Language Processing applications in event-driven trading strategies, and liquidity providing / market-making strategies.
- Moscow State University, Computer Science, Department of Mathematical Statistics and Finances
- Center of Mathematical Finances
Professional engineer for over a decade, taking a path from Scientific Computing, to Machine Learning, and now Web3 and Crypto. Career has been marked by launching several medical applications, authoring two books on ML and AI, and through successful Web3 / NFT projects.
Very passionate about decentralized platforms and the future of ownership on the web. Undertaken intense study into the whole ecosystem through my position as Director of R&D for a Web3 developer shop and crypto hedge fund.
ML Researcher with 2+ years of experience in deep learning for drug discovery, graph representation learning. Interested in cryptocurrency/blockchain, DeFi and algorithmic trading. Seeking full-time ML Engineer and ML Researcher roles.
For three reasons: Firstly. I have a lot of experience as a software developer / team lead (and recently Data Science Tech Lead). With more than 15 years of experience, I am fluent across platforms languages and paradigms. Second, I'm passionate about cryptocurrency and I coincidentally, I know quite a lot about crypto-exchanges, their APIs and practicalities of developing a real-time trading applications . Last but not least, jeg snakker norsk.
Hello! I am Reza Ebrahimi. I have completed my bachelor's in computer science. Currently, I am a master's student at the UET Peshawar. My areas of expertise are machine learning, computer vision, and natural language processing. I have worked on many interesting projects for different companies, and I am looking forward to helping people in the field of machine learning.
I am a Data Scientist with more than 4 years of experience in:
Machine Learning, Statistical Modeling, Data Analytics and Digital Marketing.
As a blockchain enthusiast, I have been part of independent research, partook in
many hackathons and also have several specialization certificates and projects in the field, having solid domain knowledge.
My Tech Stack includes, but is not limited to:
a) Data Mining (Python, SQL, R, Julia)
b) Machine Learning (Sklearn, PyTorch)
c) AWS / Azure (Cloud Data Services)
d) Data Visualization (Tableau, Power BI)
e) Digital Marketing (A/B testing, SEO, SEM, GA)
I'm a great fan of the projects being built on blockchain, and I want to do my part and contribute to the ecosystem and help it grow. If you are aware of any projects that are in a need of a Data Scientist, feel free to reach out :slight_smile:
Below is my Linkedin:
PS: Below Are Some of My Projects:
Github - https://github.com/Xns140
Rpubs - https://rpubs.com/Xns140
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdlWeckzeHC7IELFX7Vpfiw
I would describe myself as a dynamic and goal-oriented young professional. It was only
throughout the period of my studies that I developed a genuine curiosity for
mathematic, programming, macro economy and business. This newly grown curiosity
has fuelled much of my ambitions and has driven me into expanding my knowledge in
the professional world. Additionally, having studied in an international university has
allowed me to develop interpersonal features including leadership and adaptive skills in
a multicultural environment. Furthermore, I am a social person who is always eager to
face new challenges and establish new connections in a professional environment.
I have been a Mathematician, Physicist and Programmer; those three titles have lead me down the path to what I am today, a Data Scientist. Math taught me the statistics and theory behind the algorithms I use everyday, Physics allowed my creative side to flourish and forced me to think abstractly about the world around me, and Programming allowed me to apply all these concepts I learned to real world data and create programs that helped me fully understand the field of data science. At the heart of a data scientist I believe there lies a love of exploration and a drive to understanding. These are two traits I think I was born with and led me into this field. Data Science is my passion, my craft and my career. Luckily for me crypto is a world of data and provides it for free.
I would describe myself as a Software engineer specializing in Cloud(AWS, GCP) and Distributed Systems(including Blockchain). I am experienced engineer working in AWS, GCP, Blockchain and as an Applied Cryptographer having worked in Ethereum, Decred, PIVX, Stellar, Ripple, Hashgraph/IOTA blockchain among others. I have worked on cloud deployments on AWS, GCP for analytics software and also for middlewares in private clouds. I am well versed with most of these DLTs and their ecosystems and have also worked on the codebase in C++, Rust, Go, Java etc. I am especially focussed on micropayment systems using DLT technology. I am also involved with a Project on Secure MultiParty Computation.
I also have experience as an AI/ML engineer and have worked with regression, classification, SVM, Decision Trees, Boosting etc among other ML algorithms. I am well versed with Tensorflow, Keras and PyTorch and am working on a PyTorch based Privacy preserving library from OpenMined.
Apart from that, I am an excellent software engineer with a passion for building products.
Most of my experience is in developing large scale back-end production systems in a variety of languages and platforms.
I am a constant learner who is improving his skills at core computer science, Machine Learning, languages, tools etc.
I came across your organization and believe in its future and would like to be part of it. Towards the same, I would like to apply for an Engineering position.
Please find attached my resume for your kind consideration.
Salary - Negotiable
Starting Date - ASAP
I am proficient with:
Libraries: TensorFlow, Scikit-Learn, Numpy, Keras, PyTorch, LightGBM, Eli5, SciPy, Theano, Pandas
Algorithms: Principal Component Analysis (PCA)/SVD, Linear regressions, K-Means Clustering, Logistic Regression, Support Vector Machines (SVM), Feed-Forward Neural Networks, Convolutional Neural Networks, Recurrent Neural Networks (RNNs), Conditional Random Fields (CRFs), Decision Trees
Other Tools: Caffe, MXNet, Pytorch, OpenCV, Jupyter, LATEX, Vim, SolidWorks
SDLC Approach: Agile, DevOps, Kanban
I can back my tech stack up with my job history, which you can find in my resume. You can also check out my Github but it is made up of boilerplate projects that are not finalized. I do not feel that they are accurate representations of the quality of work that I bring as a full-time employee but it will give you a sense of the technologies that I work with frequently. Most of my work has not been open-sourced, unfortunately.
- Trading experience of over 1 year - Have completed a specialization in Blockchain - Blockchain enthusiast - Good command in English - Have content writing experience (Please check my Linkedin account)
I'm heavily involved in building DAOs on existing platform, as well as in full stack dialog from research to mathematics/economics, to network engineering, to developer onboarding... I've done it all in crypto and while I'm working on my own projects now I could really use a nice side income.
I seek a research, development, and education of a new global workforce leveraging blockchains & distributed ledger technologies.
I was part of Deutsche Bank's global algorithmic trading teams and have deep knowledge of corporate accounting system and ERP integration. I hope to combine these two aspects of my experience to solve new ground-breaking problems using distributed ledger technology.
I am excited about the blockchain space and keep up with it very well. I have been running a local blockchain group for two years where I live. I also just started a blockchain newletter. This is first issue went out today: https://buttondown.email/school-of-block/archive/school-of-block-newsletter-november-20th. Right now, I'm looking for ongoing technical writing opportunities.
1. I have experience in creating Ethereum smart contracts using Python web3, Flask-RESTful and Ganache-CLI.
- I come from a non-traditional development background mainly in AI / ML / DL using Python, C++, OpenVINO, Tensorflow, Pytorch, OpenCV, Keras and NumPy among other numerical and data science libraries;
- I'm a fast, self-motivated learner and very passionate in using languages and libraries I'm currently unfamiliar with for completing interesting projects;
- I regularly participate in meaningful discussions and contribute to open source projects; and
- Some of the most recent open source projects I've contributed to include implementations for AI / DL / ML models for text-to-speech synthesis, voice and face cloning systems for potential applications that can benefit seniors and persons with disabilities (PWDs).
2. I also have wearable / IoT hardware engineering, optimization and system automation experience.
- My personal project, a wearable AI device for the blind, was hand-picked yesterday by the San Francisco Lighthouse for the Blind (CA, USA) as a semifinalist in their Holman Prize 2019 competition (out of more than 110 entries across 6 ccontinents);
- The same project was recently funded and recognized by our national government's Department of Science & Technology as one of the top 5 most innovative tech startup projects this year;
- My other proof of concept prototype, a wearable AI device for the deaf, won a seed stage development funding prize from the 2018 Cerebro Labs Startup Challenge (out of 200 entries from local developer and small business communities); and
- I know my way around customizing and building machines using single board computers (SBCs), microcontrollers (MCs) and general purpose input output (GPIO) sensors.
3. I have experience in building and optimizing custom GPU Cryptonight mining machines and scripts.
- I own 2 custom-built mining rigs running on Ubuntu and Microsoft Windows 10 with a total of 13 ROM-flashed AMD GPUs and optimized mining scripts; and
- I also wrote custom local scripts for the APIs of the crypto trading platforms I use to do semi-automated trades based on my set of parameters.
4. Last year, I was hand-picked by our national government's Department of Information & Communications Technology to represent our country's national capital region (NCR) as a "tech startup champion".
- My duties and responsibilities were to build communities of technology startups, open source developers and technopreneurs from developer groups across our country's national capital region, which includes Metro Manila and the other largest cities of the Philippines;
- Also among my primary tasks were to organize, speak and host technology startup conferences, technopreneur workshops and small business seminars across the country; and
- I was recognized by the Philippine Center for Entrepreneurship, headed by current ASEAN business adviser and Philippine presidential consultant on business and entrepreneurship Jose Concepcion III, as one of the top 25 emerging technopreneurs of the Philippines in 2014.
5. I'm regularly invited by our national government's Department of Science & Technology, Department of Trade & Industry, their QBO Innovation Hub community, College of Science & School of Engineering at our country's premiere university (University of the Philippines) and other local tech-centric organizations.
- These are events, activities and seminars about technology development and innovation in local communities of startup businesses, public and private institutions, student organizations and the like;
- I cover topics mainly about technology innovation and commercialization for small businesses and B2B (business to business) applications across a wide variety of niches and industries, and also about tech B2C (business to consumer) product development for senior and disability markets; and
- Quezon City Science High School, one of our country's top 3 special science high schools, awarded me the Most Outstanding Alumnus award in 2017, making me one out of only 3 recipients of this award in the school's history as of this writing.
6. From 2008 to present, I'm also regularly invited by the United Nations, the ASEAN, the Philippine Center for Entrepreneurship and other local and SE Asian social organizations and private institutions as a key panelist, guest speaker and mentor.
- These are conferences, seminars and workshops about the role of information and communications technology, business and entrepreneurship in optimizing the back and front end processes of small businesses and established companies, and in improving the lives of persons with disabilities (PWDs); and
- I was awarded as the 2008 Most Inspiring Entrepreneur of the Philippines by the Philippine Center for Entrepreneurship.
7. From 2006 to present, I'm frequently consulted by local organizations, overseas software companies, independent content publishers and app developers.
- This is for improving their back and front end workflow systems, processes, digital advertising and marketing campaigns;
- Many of these groups are tech startups whose products are primarily for B2B markets, i.e. Marketing tools, AI enterprise products and so on; and
- Some are American, Canadian and Australian tech companies with newly launched retail software products.
8. I have vast experience in digital marketing, advertising, telesales and remote workforce team building and management.
- This is mainly in niche marketing, SEO / SEM, PPC / PPV / PPM / PPI across networks like Google Adwords and the Facebook Advertising Network, advert placements, email list building, traffic generation, lead conversions, content and social media influencer marketing among others.
9. I also have experience in Web development technologies.
- My experience is primarily from the time I was developing my startup business, now a 12-year old ICT service outsourcing company;
- I developed an inbound cloud PBX system to allow my multi-lingual call center operator partners to manage work-from-home agents, some of whom have mobility impairments; and
- I also developed a remote environment that allows my digital marketing team operator partners to manage their work-from-home multimedia marketing agents, many of whom are PWDs in local and overseas locations.
10. I have experience in content writing, video and presentation development.
- For more than a decade, I've been writing specialist English content in niche subject areas related to technology, business, marketing, science and consumer products (mainly B2c electronics / software and B2B appliances / retail software tools); and
- I've also been optimizing visual presentations like videos and PPTXs for my speaking engagements by writing video scripts and presentation content, and also by managing graphics designer and video developer resources (I've been completely blind for the past 15 years).