Associate PR Manager
Yuga Labs is a web3 company exploring big ideas in identity, ownership, utility, and interoperability to push the crypto and NFT space forward.
The Yugaverse is made up of: Bored Ape Yacht Club Mutant Ape Yacht Club Bored Ape Kennel Club CryptoPunks Meebits Otherside
Plus dozens of community projects using Ape, CryptoPunks, and Meebits IP.
As The Defiant recently said, "The story of Yuga Labs is one where the improbable has become reality in the blink of an eye." Our flagship collection, Bored Ape Yacht Club, debuted in April 2021. Since then, we’ve created new IP for the ape ecosystem (Mutant Ape Yacht Club, Bored Ape Kennel Club), acquired top collections (CryptoPunks and Meebits), and made both web3 and gaming history with the biggest NFT mint ever followed by a game demo with record-breaking synchronized player participation (Otherside). We also found some time to see old friends and make new ones with headline-making events (ApeFest, VMAs) and partnerships (Rolling Stone, Adidas).
Along the way, the Yuga team has grown from 4 to 100+ people, and we’re still on the lookout for brilliant thinkers and doers who can grow alongside us, push us forward, and create work that makes history. If that sounds like you, apply to one of our open roles or reach out.
The brand-builders and storytellers, communicating both our unique history and our ambitious vision of the future. From Discord chit chat and GM tweets to global press releases and memorable events, this team works across channels and platforms to define and evolve how Yuga engages with the world.
Who We’re Looking For
We are hiring an Associate PR Manager to join our Communications team. We have tons to do, building the future of web3, and we need help supporting the execution, research and logistics of our communication strategy. You’ll be part of a fast-paced and collaborative team.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key journalists, bloggers, and influencers within the Web3 and mainstream media.
- Drive earned media coverage through creative pitches and unique story angles.
- Respond to media inquiries promptly and professionally, ensuring accurate representation of the company's activities and vision.
- Support on the execution of company and product announcements as well as public relations campaigns and activations – preparing all necessary research.
- Act as a liaison to the full communication team by keeping community managers and social leads up to speed on PR campaigns, and offer strategic PR insight into launch initiatives to make sure we are executing well-rounded campaigns.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create engaging and informative press releases, blog posts, and other PR materials.
- Act as liaison for all conferences, summits, and events across internal and external channels.
- Work closely with Community Team Leads to manage calendar and grant submissions for Yuga-supported community events.
- Monitor media coverage and industry trends to identify opportunities and proactively address any emerging issues.
- Regularly analyze and organize media lists, agendas, and schedules.
- Provide regular reports and analysis on PR efforts, including media metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- 3+ years of experience in public relations or communications
- Proven track record of successful PR campaigns and securing media coverage.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to craft compelling narratives and press materials.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain media relationships with key industry influencers.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities effectively.
- Crisis management experience and the ability to remain calm and composed under pressure.
- Passion for emerging technologies and a willingness to stay up-to-date with industry trends.
The annual salary for this position ranges from $75,000 to $90,000. The actual annual salary paid for this position will be based on several factors, including but not limited to, skills, prior experiences, training, company needs, and current market demands. The annual salary range for this position is subject to change and may be adjusted in the future. This position may also be eligible for salary increases, bonuses, equity awards, and benefits.
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Non Tech Web3 Jobs, Marketing Crypto Jobs, Research Web3 Jobs, Community Web3 Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, Discord Web3 Jobs, Manager Crypto Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.
Let Yuga Labs know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!