Binance Accelerator Program - Blockchain / Smart Contract Security
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange. Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.About Binance Accelerator Program Binance Accelerator Program is a concise 3 - 6 months program designed to have an immersive experience in the rapidly expanding Web3 space. You will be given the opportunity to experience life at Binance and understand what goes on behind the scenes of the worlds’ leading blockchain ecosystem. Alongside your job, there will also be a focus on networking and development, which will expand your professional network and build transferable skills to propel you forward in your career. You will be hired under a junior fixed term contract.Who may applyBachelors and Masters students.As a blockchain / smart contract security engineer at Binance, you will focus on the security of blockchain projects across the BNB Smart Chain (BSC) as well as other chains. It is a unique opportunity to contribute to the field and contribute to the blockchain community. You will work hand-in-hand with various talented workers from Binance on the cutting-edge of crypto to guard safety across many projects and systems. You will also coordinate with other teams aside from the security group, which could provide you an in-depth understanding of the crypto world.
- Perform a review analysis on newly disclosed vulnerabilities for smart contracts and summarize the causes behind the exploits for early detection in the future.
- Conduct security audits on both smart contracts and blockchains, and write high-quality audit reports.
- Develop automated scanning and monitoring tools for smart contracts and blockchains.
- Utilize scanning tools to detect vulnerabilities in online contracts and promptly issue risk warnings. Conduct post-mortem analyses on various hacking incidents, examining the causes, processes, and basic fund tracing.
- Proactively identify on-chain risks, monitor and model emerging on-chain attack vector trends, and possess a solid understanding of on-chain security risks such as fraud and phishing.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of EVM-compatible blockchains and layer 2 solutions, and be familiar with DeFi design patterns.
- Currently enrolled a bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science or a related field.
- Proficient in Smart Contract programming languages, such as Solidity, among others.
- Basic understanding of common Smart Contract security vulnerabilities.
- Basic understanding of blockchain and smart contract principles, experienced with reading Blockchain explorers.
- Well versed with the different types of hacks and scams in the space, and how they work.
- Familiar with smart contract development testing, transaction analysis, and other tools.
- Experienced in using VSCode, Git, or other version control applications.
- Proficient in Python or another object-oriented programming language.
- Fundamental knowledge of code analysis and program debugging.
Good to have
- Passionate about cryptocurrency / DeFi / smart contract / blockchain.
- Basic knowledge of fuzz testing or static analysis.
- Basic knowledge of detection, exploitation, and prevention of security vulnerabilities.
- Experience in smart contracts development (e.g Foundry, HardHat, etc).
- Experience in CTF or bug bounty programs (e.g. Hack The Box, WebGoat, etc).
- Have great interest in Binance, high work enthusiasm and responsibility, good and humble work attitude.
Let Binance know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!