Aurora Labs is the development company behind Aurora—the EVM blockchain that runs on the NEAR Protocol. We are also the developers of, and integration partner behind, Aurora Cloud—a suite of products that allow Web2 companies to capture the value of Web3. We invite you to be a part of our team of smart, professional, result-oriented and fun individuals. Join us to help ensure that our business is blooming while we are striving to deliver the best solutions in the crypto world. We at Aurora Labs are looking to hire a Blockchain/Contracts Developer to work on smart contracts for our Product, Engine and Contracts teams. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in the world. If you are eager to dive into the competing cross-chain ecosystem and would like to work in an energetic environment, surrounded by highly productive and meticulous engineers, we would be happy to see you in Aurora labs!
- Strong knowledge of Solidity.
- Experience with Ethereum ecosystem, smart contract development life cycle and Ethereum development tools (e.g. Open Zeppelin, ethers.js, Hardhat, Truffle).
- Familiar with indexing protocols (ThGraph, Covalent).
- Experienced in DevOps and CI/CD, and deployment systems.
- Experienced in one of version control systems (e.g git).
- Previous experience in the blockchain industry, particularly around the NEAR, Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, or Solana ecosystems.
- Prior experience deploying and configuring complex smart contract systems to the Ethereum mainnet.
- Extreme ownership mentality - ability to take extreme ownership and full responsibility of tasks and projects.
- Fast learner with a natural curiosity.
- Passionate about blockchain technology.
- Professionalism and quality in work ethic.
- Contribute high quality and well-tested Solidity code, including smart contract development.
- Reviewing and auditing (internally) developed smart contracts by other teams.
- Implementing and executing comprehensive unit, integration and fuzzy testing.
- Contributing to the requirements drafting / analysis.
- Assisting in maintaining the product's CI/CD pipeline.
- Communication and collaboration with a fully distributed team.
- Collaborate with Ethereum and being active in the Ethereum engineering forums.
Join our dedicated team of blockchain industry professionals. Please apply today — we’re standing by for your resume! In applying at this job, I confirm and acknowledge that I read and understood the Privacy Notice published at https://auroralabs.dev/privacy.
Let Aurora Labs know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!