Community Manager (CIS Region)
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Project Lead Discovery: Actively explore and track new blockchain project leads, assessing potential market value and opportunities for collaboration.
- KOL Relationship Building: Identify and engage Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) within the blockchain field, establishing and maintaining long-term partnerships, and inviting them to participate in project promotion activities.
- Local Community Management: Manage and operate local online communities, such as Telegram groups, forums, etc., regularly release project updates, answer community member queries, and enhance community activity and user participation.
- Developer Relationship Building: Expand and manage local and global developer communities, providing them with technical support and resources, and encouraging their participation in the BNB chain ecosystem.
- Offline Event Organization: Plan and execute a variety of offline events, such as seminars, lectures, hackathons, etc., to increase brand awareness and user engagement.
- Volunteer Relationship Management: Establish and maintain relationships with volunteers, ensuring their investment and support for the project.
- Localised Market: Develop and implement localized market promotion strategies to increase the BNB Chain's influence in the local market.
- Deep understanding and enthusiasm for blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, with at least 5+ years of relevant work experience(web3 working experience and marketing experience).
- Excellent project management and lead discovery abilities, capable of effectively identifying and tracking potential projects.
- Extensive experience in social media and community management, familiar with platforms like Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, capable of establishing good relationships with KOLs, developers, and community members.
- Strong data analysis skills, capable of understanding community performance and trends through data.
- Experience in organising and executing offline events, familiar with the local market.
- Has strong stress resistance.
- Languages: English and Russian language proficiency.
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Non Tech Crypto Jobs, Marketing Web3 Jobs, Trading Crypto Jobs, Community Crypto Jobs, Community Manager Web3 Jobs, Security Web3 Jobs, Developer Crypto Jobs, Exchange Web3 Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Social Media Web3 Jobs, Manager Crypto Jobs, Data Web3 Jobs, Bnb Web3 Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.