Community Manager -Internship (Brazil)
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?We are opening up a new internship opportunity to work with our International Marketing team covering Brazil users and market.This is a remote position. Internship is available up to 1 year.A great step to be working with the team behind the Binance brand!Apply if interested!
- Manage Binance’s Brazil communities
- Develop/maintain relationships with community leaders
- Develop/maintain collaboration with Brazilian crypto communities/channels
- Facilitate offline events organization
- Produce unique content for social media (Telegram, VK, FB, YouTube, Instagram)
- Localize Binance’s global content
- Native Brazilian and Business English language ability
- Good communication skills
- Attention to details
- Strong executor
- Strong coordination skills
- Strong Community and engagement skills
- Basic social management skills
- Inclusive personality
- Likes to educate and empower